• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My TV cant install the latest xbox firmware (June update adds wireless power)

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
M Mooreberg on Saturday, June 15th, at 8:20 PM CST

Last edited:

Justin9mm

I can sympathise with the OP. Recently I moved my PC to a new room and needed a much longer cable for the monitor, so I thought I'd treat myself to a super high-end HDMI cable.

Ripped open the packaging, hooked it up to the graphics card,, moved furniture to hide the wires, went to plug it into the monitor... then realised my monitor required a Displayport cable, not HDMI.
The difference is.. You realised :messenger_tears_of_joy:

*Nightwing

Giving people internet drama blue balls should be a crime, and returning to the thread to accept accountability should be the just punishment

But alas we do not live in a perfect world

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Giving people internet drama blue balls should be a crime, and returning to the thread to accept accountability should be the just punishment

But alas we do not live in a perfect world
To be fair, literally the only way OP could get back at us is by refusing to ever acknowledge this thread. Maybe we were actually the mongoloids the whole time.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
After nearly 10,000 posts you'd think the OP would have an idea of how things work around here and seems to be one of those that can dish it out but cannot take it back.

OP you look a fool but take the L and the bants and chalk it off to life experience. No need to have a sweaty and leave the forum.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Can we make these hit-and-runs a bannable offense? If you post something really dumb and then don't return to own up to it within 7 days you're out.

DJ12

Dang.......still nothing from M Mooreberg ? Take your L like a man dude. It'll only hurt for a little while.
Think he or she came back saw a few replies saw they'd fuqd up pretty bad and not been back since.

Probs giving it a week, then coming back and ignoring this topic completely.

Last edited:

THE DUCK

Banned
Mooreberg, please come back, everyone has done something like this at one time or another. I mean even how many people here have gone looking for thier phone only to realize it was in thier hand?

kikii

M Mooreberg come bak ^^

just look at this >>

Dutchy

OP let me break down your two choices :

if you have any self respect, you come back, own up to your mistake, and vow to never call anyone a mongoloid again (why be racist and derogatory when you can simply be derogatory ?). This is the win win situation, we have our laugh and you learn a valuable lesson.

You can also leave your home never to come back, turn the page on your 20 yo neogaf account and start living under an assumed identity, working for a lumber company in Oregon. That is the loose loose situation, where you shit on your legacy and we're left without closure.

Either decision wil fundamentally impact the rest of your existence so choose carefully.

this whole thing reminds me of this thread from a guy who was convinced twitter would fare well under musk. the last line hit especially hard ''Yeah.... I remember that too. Fun times. Would anyone like to come forward and admit they were wrong? I would honestly have massive respect for anyone that has the integrity to do that''

only this guy just took a 6 month break from gaf and then pretended it never happened

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
M Mooreberg come bak ^^

just look at this >>

I think it's worse if you're sober. He should have had a few before sleeping on this one, at least you can shrug the cringe off with the hangover.

It’s not that bad - it may have been another forum - but I am sure there was someone who was asking why touchscreen wasn’t working on Windows 10. They thought it would enable it on their shitty old monitor (now covered in smudges of course).

Last edited:
Top Bottom