• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My TV cant install the latest xbox firmware (June update adds wireless power)

lmimmfn

Op re-entering this thread.

FfcTzFd.gif
this-is-fine.jpg

BlackTron

Gold Member
Look, is anyone asking why the fuck all these interfaces have exactly the same font and look exactly the same? Confusion like this is totally possible when every bit of techshit looks and behaves identically.

I agree. It's all the fonts fault. I say, even if I unplugged the power AND the video, if I still see the same font, I don't know what to believe!

edit: Oh it must be those "ghost images" I hear those video experts talking about

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Look, is anyone asking why the fuck all these interfaces have exactly the same font and look exactly the same? Confusion like this is totally possible when every bit of techshit looks and behaves identically.
We have all made pretty stupid mistakes along the way but this post alone
IMG-20240614-232225549.jpg

IMG-20240612-222741560.jpg

This is like when a receptionist wrote me an appointment card for nine months in the past. Must have been kiphalfton's mother. It would explain the mongoloid genetics.
Winner Winner GIF by Barstool Sports

MarkMe2525

Techshit typically doesn't behave in a manner where it continues to work after you UNPLUG IT FROM THE WALL. 😁

Edit: the all caps can come off as confrontational, I didn't mean it in that manner.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Did anyone ever play pranks at school by screenshotting error messages or other nonsense and then set it as the wallpaper? Good times
You mean like taking a screenshot of the Windows desktop and set it as wallpaper and then observing at a distance when the stressed out suits are doing fail search?
No, never…. 😎

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Come back OP. You’re now immortalized as a legend. Come claim your throne.

The Little Mermaid Bow GIF by Walt Disney Studios

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I am not gonna lie, I came back from the dead and re-read this thread 3 times I still have no idea for sure what the fuck is going on here. Was it really just confusion for the TV UI? Oh lord...

I'll go back to my slumber.
I think it ca be summed as follows:

- OP made a thread asking for help with Xbox system updates
- Gaffers posted some help and troubleshooting posts
- OP replied back in a snippy way
- Someone on page 1 replied it looks like it's a TV update screen, not an Xbox screen
- Giant laughs as it went downhill from there as that's the case
- OP hasnt came back since

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I am not gonna lie, I came back from the dead and re-read this thread 3 times I still have no idea for sure what the fuck is going on here. Was it really just confusion for the TV UI? Oh lord...

Holy shit dude welcome back! I recently came back too. Missed you!

High Five Ufc 206 GIF by UFC

Skifi28

Every time I boot up the old PS4 the TV says "your PS5 is ready for use" but I check on the PS5 on the other TV and it's still turned off. I think it's broken.

Toots

Gold Member
OP let me break down your two choices :

if you have any self respect, you come back, own up to your mistake, and vow to never call anyone a mongoloid again (why be racist and derogatory when you can simply be derogatory ?). This is the win win situation, we have our laugh and you learn a valuable lesson.

You can also leave your home never to come back, turn the page on your 20 yo neogaf account and start living under an assumed identity, working for a lumber company in Oregon. That is the loose loose situation, where you shit on your legacy and we're left without closure.

Either decision wil fundamentally impact the rest of your existence so choose carefully.

Rayderism

Huh, when my TV has an update, it just updates. It's like, "You gotta wait beeyotch, I'm updating." Did that to me this past Friday as a matter of fact.

DeVeAn

Are those green eyes on your avatar?

Top Bottom