• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NATO to shorten discussion time to keep up with Trumps attention span

Ezalc

I find it funny that Trump is the embodiment of the stereotypical stupid American and he was elected president.

Every fork in the WH has now been fitted with a cork.

US4zF30.gif

I just can't believe I'm looking at a real news piece involving the President of the United States and his attention span. The reputation of the USA is trash right now.

I wonder how the writers back at The Onion feel under this political environment.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I wish they could just drop him off at NATO Day Care or something so that everyone else can actually get some work done.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You read all that stuff in history about crazy kings and queens and how society had to warp to their whims and think it's amazing (in a bad way) that the world used to be like that. Then this guy becomes president of the United States.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
You read all that stuff in history about crazy kings and queens and how society had to warp to their whims and think it's amazing (in a bad way) that the world used to be like that. Then this guy becomes president of the United States.
Historians will look back on this time and be all like "what the fuck happened?"

mlclmtckr

Banned
Can we all just collectively decide to ignore America for the next 4-8 years? Like we all agree to pretend that they don't exist? Because I don't know how else we can get through this.

the most fucked up thing is that Obama had to be flawless on everything and every detail, being a black man who could not even sneeze or cough ever.

the double standard given to Trump on the other hand is outrageous, a 72 year old rich man treated like a fuckin' child.... oh oh he's not a regular politician , oh, oh he is not an insider...fuck off

Ithil

I would feel ashamed if my leader was this stupid. What must all these foreign leaders say to their aides and cabinets when they get off the phone with this buffoon, or get out of a meeting with him?

Are they putting safety plugs in all the electrical outlets, in case he sticks his tiny fingers in one?

gabbo

I have to imagine no one in the WH is letting Trump know this? This is basically calling him a child that they have coddle, so he wouldn't like that. Might not even go, so I have to imagine no one is showing him such stories ahead of time

Reagan was a good enough actor to hide his stupidity from the public and W was an avid reader, but Trump can't even meet those standards.

Incredible.

I like to think they'll give Trump one of those headphones for translation, but all that comes out is calming music and patronizing positive affirmations.

"You are strong."
"You are master of your surroundings."
"No one is plotting your downfall as we speak."

Top Bottom