• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

PRBoricua

Is it just me, or does Cleveland's offense just look stale? Lots of standing around, swinging it around the perimeter with no real movement. I know it's early in the season, but man ... what's the plan here?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
My dad and I are in the 6th row. Because of Thibs we can't enter or exit from the ground level this year, have to come down to our seats from the top and exit that way, too.

Also, they took away the waiting service.

Wtf kind of an "upgrade" is this?

VeeP

Can't watch, but how are the Pistons fairing in the first half of the game tonight? Looking a lot better compared to last year?

Mil vs Cle is straight individual skill vs a team with an actual plan. Bucks playing beautiful basketball and Cleveland just hoping James pulls out some magic (which he is starting to do)

Is it just me, or does Cleveland's offense just look stale? Lots of standing around, swinging it around the perimeter with no real movement. I know it's early in the season, but man ... what's the plan here?
Sounds like they're running their usual scheme to perfection?

megalowho

NBA refs making a fun game hard to watch. C's with some garbage at the end of the half themselves, mad halftime Brad might have to make an early season appearance.

Top Bottom