• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

RedAssedApe

Banned
Chris Webber commentates like he's at the barbershop and I dig that.

Cwebb’s commmentary was...interesting. The Lakers kind of shit the bed as a collective team last night but he was actually pretty positive compared especially compared to the rest of the crew and others with hot takes haha

theWB27

Cwebb’s commmentary was...interesting. The Lakers kind of shit the bed as a collective team last night but he was actually pretty positive compared especially compared to the rest of the crew and others with hot takes haha

You can tell he wants success for players even if it means he gets too excited at times.

Go Cav.

Heard about Lonzos debut. Lakers need to trade Lonzo for a jose calderon type. Salvage their season. Lucky for Lakers, cavs have the actual jose calderon. Lonzo for calderon straight up.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
My dad and I are in the 6th row. Because of Thibs we can't enter or exit from the ground level this year, have to come down to our seats from the top and exit that way, too.

Inspiring speech from Ebiid.

Trust the process!

4e8c8a_b58fb13f1e1e4f69b130a524105d72d1.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
Tony snell showing why we didn’t deserve him

Fucking bulls organization has the worst training staff. There is a reason butler went out and got his own personal trainer

Top Bottom