• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Clevis Murray
Clevis Murray
@ClevisMurray
Scottie Pippen says teams such as OKC, Houston & Golden State are "going to destroy" Lonzo "on both ends of the basketball." (Via ESPN)
11:19 AM · Oct 20, 2017

Pippen is getting paid for this level of analysis? Was he wearing a ski mask during contract negotiations?

Clevis Murray
Clevis Murray
@ClevisMurray
Scottie Pippen says teams such as OKC, Houston & Golden State are "going to destroy" Lonzo "on both ends of the basketball." (Via ESPN)

To be fair, I can't remember the last time Pippen had something positive to say about a player. But that's probably just my selective memory kicking in due to still being salty about some things he said about the Warriors lol.

FZZ

Banned
Sixers are favorites according to Vegas.

Hope you guys win

Want Fultz to have a good game too

Out of everyone on your team he's my favorite

Clevis Murray
Clevis Murray
@ClevisMurray

I want every NBA player to go 100% against Zo

It's how he's going to get better

To be fair, I can't remember the last time Pippen had something positive to say about a player. But that's probably just my selective memory kicking in due to still being salty about some things he said about the Warriors lol.

Puppet probably still salty about how underpaid he was during his prime.

cHaotix8

so many games to watch today! Ready to see the wood slanger, DSJ, do work again. Hopefully no more trying to dunk on 4 defenders.

bionic77

Puppet probably still salty about how underpaid he was during his prime.
He dragged Jordan to 6 rings (no one else could even get him to the ECF) and took Sheed and the Jail Blazers to a few minutes from the NBA finals and no one remembers him or gives him any credit other than me and a few other enlightened fans.

He should be bitter.

gutshot

Marc Stein
@TheSteinLine
There are fears that Chris Paul's knee problem could sideline him for a month in Houston, according to league sources

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
He dragged Jordan to 6 rings (no one else could even get him to the ECF) and took Sheed and the Jail Blazers to a few minutes from the NBA finals and no one remembers him or gives him any credit other than me and a few other enlightened fans.

He should be bitter.

Hey man

I missed you while I was away, seriously

bionic77

Hey man

I missed you while I was away, seriously
Thanks man. People like you and me bring the flavor to this board. I was banned a few times while you were away and it ain't the same when you get banned from these new mods.

Shieeeeeeet Bish is back. Ninja spitting hot fire. Lakers the talk of the league.

If DM comes in here in the next 5 minutes wearing a tMac jersey it will be just like old times!

Gigglepoo

On the one have, Morray hates losing assets for nothing but on the other hand he's not stupid enough to give CP3 a near-max, long-term deal.

Prediction: CP3 will get traded to Denver.

Bread

Banned
Thanks man. People like you and me bring the flavor to this board. I was banned a few times while you were away and it ain't the same when you get banned from these new mods.

Shieeeeeeet Bish is back. Ninja spitting hot fire. Lakers the talk of the league.

If DM comes in here in the next 5 minutes wearing a tMac jersey it will be just like old times!
for all the wrong reasons, thank god!

Cipherr

I want every NBA player to go 100% against Zo

It's how he's going to get better

Has the kid said something? Or are people imprinting his father onto him because of all the attention he gets? He seems quiet and focused during the games, the exact opposite of his big mouthed assed father man.

Shucks there's 5 games I'd like to see tonight

No kidding. It's gonna be a delight to watch too.

why would it be a delight? That seems strange to me?

hey look the former 2 time mvp (also 2 time champ), current mvp, and runner up to the mvp are gonna be better than a rookie

lol

FZZ

Banned
for all the wrong reasons, thank god!

and yet no one is talking or caring about the ceLtics after their first game

Has the kid said something? Or are people imprinting his father onto him because of all the attention he gets? He seems quiet and focused during the games, the exact opposite of his big mouthed assed father man.

All because of his dad and the hype surrounding him

Lonzo is pretty humble and doesn't really let the outside noise get to him. Dude just plays basketball, been like that his whole life.

Boogs31

I've seen people complain about Reggie and I don't get it, he's fine as a commentator

He's fine, but don't people have a reason to complain when we have a bunch of average color commentators? He has good energy and a good voice for the job but that's about it. I judge my commentators on 2 things.

1) Avoid saying things that are blatantly false and don't come to conclusions without sufficient video evidence.

2) How many times they say something that is beyond surface level analysis.

Reggie Miller fails both of those.

Chris Webber is really good too

No he's trash.

Top Bottom