• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

Sheik

UZFI1.jpg

iPad 4. Early Christmas present from the better half.

Really annoyed right now though. It won't change orientations unless I turn the screen off. Tried everything so far. Toggling side button from mute to orientation lock, reboot, turning the iPad completely off and back on again, factory reset, etc. Suuuuch a bummer.

Smokey

Ya know..the game has been good to me. I've put work, and now I feel like it's time to hang up the shoes and let the young bucks take over for me. With that said this is my biggest purchase ever:

Hazelhurst

New phone! I sold my iPhone 4 that I've had for the past two years and got the Samsung Galaxy Note II. What a difference versus my old small 3.5" iPhone screen. It is surreal; it is the phone of my dreams.

BcuGr.jpg

Here's the Note II next to a Vita for size comparison:
EjBvb.jpg

qEugG.jpg

Close-up:
6ayC1.jpg

Amagon

^^^^^^

How do you like it? I'm looking to get a backlit keyboard. Might as well get a mechanical while I'm at it.

meppi

Got some nice things in.

ibz28sd1hbM5aN.jpg

And bought a couple of movies to prepare for my 3 week Christmas vacation that's coming up soon. :)

ibvUXWXiVkm3kM.jpg

^^^^^^

How do you like it? I'm looking to get a backlit keyboard. Might as well get a mechanical while I'm at it.

I'm liking it a lot. Its nice for typing. The backlight settings are good, it can go really bright if you like. I chose this model because of the compact size as my desk space is kinda small. If you have a large desk space, go for the full size keyboard.

RoyalFool

Banned
Like the tail on the underside, how much did it set you back? I tried to get one of those Animal crossing edition ones but the prices were obscene :(

I do like that Pikachu 3DS XL, but not enough to get me to upgrade my current 3DS. Was hoping that we would get the Animal crossing on here in the UK, but i doubt it.

SnowHawk

I didn't import it, it comes out Friday in the UK. It cost£175. I'm hoping they will release the Charizard 3DS as well.

Grief.exe

Got my first mechanical keyboard.

Good board. Good pick up.

^^^^^^

Just stay away from Black Widows.

And the Corsair boards had significant firmware problems when they were first released, don't know if this has been fixed yet. And not all of their keys are mechanical, but this isn't too big of a deal.

I do like that Pikachu 3DS XL, but not enough to get me to upgrade my current 3DS. Was hoping that we would get the Animal crossing on here in the UK, but i doubt it.

I was gonna get an XL, but I can't stand that Blue or Red look. Gonna wait for them to get all black in the US.

New phone! I sold my iPhone 4 that I've had for the past two years and got the Samsung Galaxy Note II. What a difference versus my old small 3.5" iPhone screen. It is surreal; it is the phone of my dreams.

Close-up:
6ayC1.jpg

As beautiful as it looks, I'm just not sure I'd feel comfortable having it in my pants.

Only kinda?

Okay, you got me. I love the damn thing. It's a pretty slick little machine. You hear a lot of harsh talk about it but when you have one, it actually changes your perspective of it. It makes you want it to succeed. And so far, I've been impressed. Persona 4 Golden is also pretty awesome so far.

zmet

Wii U Pro Controller
jp77.jpg

Does this thing have rumble? I've searched online but there's no mention of the thing having it.

3DS XL Slide Pad and Herschell Gordon Lewis Blood-Drenched Double Feature
jp78.jpg

I can finally finish Resident Evil Revelations

MST3K Vol. XXV and Catch Me if You Can
jp79.jpg

Finding Nemo,The Dark Knight Rises, and Ninja Scroll
jp80.jpg

Can't wait to see Nemo in 3D!

LiK

iPad 4. Early Christmas present from the better half.

Really annoyed right now though. It won't change orientations unless I turn the screen off. Tried everything so far. Toggling side button from mute to orientation lock, reboot, turning the iPad completely off and back on again, factory reset, etc. Suuuuch a bummer.

bring it to Apple store and exchange for a new one. no hassle.

Top Bottom