• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

soultron

Banned
bjork said:
l_4e7d5f45221278ec997392abae9639df.jpg
Is it a trap?

I don't find cosplay offensive, really, rather it's the dumb poses that make me shake my head. I can't explain it.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of thread necromancy, I shall fear no moderator.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Ok, I know it's two years old, and heck, I may have already mentioned it in this thread already, but this:

1874633Cloud.jpg

is damn impressive. First time I've ever seen someone really nail Cloud's hair.

Ferrio

Banned
Since you guys bumped this with no real damn content, I'll throw what I put in that weird link thread. May be old, but new to this thread

cosplay3.jpg

cosplay4.jpg

cosplay5.jpg

cosplay6.jpg

cosplay7.jpg

cosplay8.jpg

cosplay9.JPG

cosplay10.JPG

cosplay11.JPG

cosplay12.JPG

cosplay13.JPG

cosplay14.JPG

cosplay15.jpg

cosplay16.jpg

cosplay17.jpg

cosplay18.jpg

cosplay19.jpg

cosplay20.jpg

cosplay21.jpg

cosplay22.jpg

cosplay23.jpg

cosplay24.jpg

cosplay25.jpg

cosplay26.jpg

cosplay27.jpg

cosplay28.jpg

PacoDG

This is from Mega Con in Orlando this past month:

168sapu.jpg

fcpa2b.jpg

2nluwhw.jpg

swal28.jpg

This next one is possibly not safe for work.

A 300 Spartan meets a Halo Spartan..

11t7r77.jpg

28vrblg.jpg

4qr420.jpg

(See a lot more pictures I took here, Hitman, Link/s, Luigi, lots more other stuff)

Pakman

I looked through the first 6 pages and the last 5 and couldn't see the Eva pictures that I posted in another thread. Apparently a few GAFers liked them so I'll just post them again (or I may be reposting if it was in the other pages I didn't look at).

evaisrealty8.jpg

865535.jpg

865558.jpg

865589.jpg

865548.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Some of the images posted in this thread were obviously photoshopped and/or airbrushed in order to make them more accurate and more attractive. I don't think those count. :p That's cheating, obviously.

Only good cosplay I've seen that hasn't already been posted...

smevillikespanerabydawncs9.jpg

smcloseupblackladybydawnt9.jpg

She's kind of cute, I guess.

Gallagher

Banned
Pakman said:
I looked through the first 6 pages and the last 5 and couldn't see the Eva pictures that I posted in another thread. Apparently a few GAFers liked them so I'll just post them again (or I may be reposting if it was in the other pages I didn't look at).

evaisrealty8.jpg

865535.jpg

865558.jpg

865589.jpg

865548.jpg

*rawr*

Top Bottom