• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

ghibli99

That Tifa on the last page... admittedly, there are some images where she looks stunning, but there are a few (like the 4th on the top row), where it looks like a dude. So I'm a bit skeptical. :) Nice costume work, though, and yeah, that Gears one above is amazing.

Gagaman

Archie said:
That doesn't look like the cosplay I'm familiar with.

ffcosplay7mn.jpg
Edd the duck?

PacoDG

Freeply said:
Holy crap, is that guy on the left for real? That's awesome.

n3xci.jpg

I had posted these pics up on the xbox.com forums, and it turns out the Gears group is a professional set of cosplayers (professional cosplayer.. wtf).

The guy can be found on this web site http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/portfolio_war.htm

In no way is the costume less bad ass... but.. a little unfair to the people who sew their own crap in the free time from their fast food jobs.

His face/head does complete the look though. It was awesome how all three people stayed looking angry the whole time I had seen them, never breaking character.

PacoDG said:
I had posted these pics up on the xbox.com forums, and it turns out the Gears group is a professional set of cosplayers (professional cosplayer.. wtf).

The guy can be found on this web site http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/portfolio_war.htm

In no way is the costume less bad ass... but.. a little unfair to the people who sew their own crap in the free time from their fast food jobs.

His face/head does complete the look though. It was awesome how all three people stayed looking angry the whole time I had seen them, never breaking character.

yea, the guy on the far right looks very angry.:lol :lol :lol

Dante

Was looking for Heavenly Sword anime images on Google and this popped up, although not sure if it's technically classified as cos-play :)

jessicabielinstyle5bigvc4.jpg

AAK

Dante said:
Was looking for Heavenly Sword anime images on Google and this popped up, although not sure if it's technically classified as cos-play :)

jessicabielinstyle5bigvc4.jpg

Man, they could have at least tried harder for the hair.

DarkKyo

Just got back from Anime Boston, my yearly convention. I was lucky enough to find this cosplayer.
ab12.jpg

THE PRINCE! <3<3
Look at that sword. So fucking cool.

bengraven

Damn, haven't checked this thread in a long time.

1181203211166.jpg

1181192900118.jpg

1181190071444.jpg

09709_5786_122_762lo.jpg

These fucking WIN.

And this looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend if she was cosplaying:

smevillikespanerabydawncs9.jpg

What's a good site for some of the best cosplayers? Cosplay.com is full of busted face Europeans.

bengraven

Wow, I'm looking to see what the bump is and see some guy saying "this looks exactly like my girlfriend if she was cosplaying" and I respond, "Yeah, mine too!".

Then I realize that was me. Like 6 fucking months ago.

BDGAME

bengraven said:
Wow, I'm looking to see what the bump is and see some guy saying "this looks exactly like my girlfriend if she was cosplaying" and I respond, "Yeah, mine too!".

Then I realize that was me. Like 6 fucking months ago.

:lol

zaxor0

MidgarBlowedUp said:
I don't know how I missed her holding it, I guess her boobs were taking up so much space under there I though the phone must be in there too.

Anyway, here are a few pirates.
harlock.JPG

PudgyManwithDragon.jpg

Is this first one from Dragon*Con? The setting looks familiar.

JEKKI

lol I gotta look thru this later.

there's an anime convention this weekend in Los Angeles, I should take sum pictures!

Top Bottom