• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

Have we had confirmation that this announcement is connected with the exec saying they have a game that will make people want a PS4?

1 hour, 12 minutes.

No. We're not even sure it's a game announcement. It could be an announcement that Dengeki will be releasing a history of PlayStation book for all we know. Keep your expectations in check.

Imouto

Banned
I'm not sure I can trust Verendus anymore. That Isshin localization was a hard blow.
Thing is he said they would want a PS4 this holiday... DQH is spring.

I just hope there's something.

And then they reveal Summer Lesson. I'm sure that will push the PS4.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
No. We're not even sure it's a game announcement. It could be an announcement that Dengeki will be releasing a history of PlayStation book for all we know. Keep your expectations in check.

I'm trying to but I have TLG rattling around in my skull

1 hour, 5 minutes.

mao2

Guys, the countdown on YouTube is the time remaining for Dengeki PlayStation's TGS third day livestream to start, which is at 10.00am Japan time. The announcement people are talking about only starts at 10.40am, but again, it's it's just a special project announcement by Dengeki PlayStation to celebrate both PlayStation's and Dengeki PlayStation's 20th anniversary in December. Don't expect any game announcements here.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/922/922604/
●【電撃PS】いよいよ20周年! 電撃PlayStaiton大発表スペシャル
・放送:20日10時40分~
・出演:西岡美道(電撃PS編集長)ほか
・内容:今年の12月は、PlayStation20周年とともに電撃PlayStaitonも20周年。これを記念した今後の特別企画を発表!

However, there will be a new game announcement at 1.00pm during the Compile Heart session.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898019

Foffy

Banned
Is it related to Bloodborne, or a new game?

I would shit myself if there were plans for a new King's Field. Just imagine the spooks something as short as P.T., but with the difficulty of a Souls game.

Hexa

Guys, the countdown on YouTube is the time remaining for Dengeki PlayStation's TGS third day livestream to start, which is at 10.00am Japan time. The announcement people are talking about only starts at 10.40am, but again, it's it's just a special project announcement by Dengeki PlayStation to celebrate both PlayStation's and Dengeki PlayStation's 20th anniversary in December. Don't expect any game announcements here.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/922/922604/

However, there will be a new game announcement at 1.00pm during the Compile Heart session.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898019

So another new compile heart game? I'll take it. Post hype crash that's more than I expected.
Also, what time is that EST?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
At first the rumour was that a game was going to be revealed on the 21st during the Bloodborne stream. I hope we haven't got our wires crossed here.

39 minutes.

Hexa

Do we know PSNow Japan plans? An announcement about that and how it'll support Ps1-3 games could be cool.

mao2

At first the rumour was that a game was going to be revealed on the 21st during the Bloodborne stream. I hope we haven't got our wires crossed here.

39 minutes.
The one OP posted wasn't a rumor. It was (most probably) a poorly worded description of the Bloodborne event on September 21 which made it sound like they're announcing a new game. They've already edited it and now it clearly says that they're announcing new info for Bloodborne.

The countdown on YouTube is not related to above. It's Dengeki PlayStation's livestream.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
The one OP posted wasn't a rumor. It was (most probably) a poorly worded description of the Bloodborne event on September 21 which made it sound like they're announcing a new game. They've already edited it and now it clearly says that they're announcing new info for Bloodborne.

The countdown on YouTube is not related to above. It's Dengeki PlayStation's livestream.

What exactly IS Dengeki?

24 minutes.

Chobel

@GribbleGrunger: You should add 40 minutes to your timer, because the announcement happens 40 minutes after the start of the stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom