• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not any of these, I will be disappointed:
- Legend of Dragoon reboot
- Final Fantasy 7 reboot
- Ape Escape
- Crash Bandicoot
- Arc the Lad
- New Chrono IP
- new JRPG IP from Studio Japan
- The Last Guardian
- Attack on Titan action adventure
- .Hack MMO (Morpheus)
- Sword Art Online MMO (Morpheus)
- new Monster Hunter

- Final Fantasy 7 reboot
- Ape Escape
- Crash Bandicoot
- Arc the Lad
- New Chrono IP
- The Last Guardian
- .Hack MMO (Morpheus)
- new Monster Hunter
It could be Ape Escape, at least.

Eusis

- Final Fantasy 7 reboot
- Ape Escape
- Crash Bandicoot
- Arc the Lad
- New Chrono IP
- The Last Guardian
- .Hack MMO (Morpheus)
- new Monster Hunter
If you have exact expectations, even if they're that broad, you're probably doomed to some disappointment.

Though now that I think about it announcing PS1(/PS2) classics coming immediately to PS4 would probably count for a worthwhile anniversary announcement while not being a HUGE megaton since we knew they were coming anyway. Or just concrete release details period really.

Bloodrage

Banned
Why are some people still making lists about their expectations? It's confirmed right in the title of this thread to be Bloodborne related.

Hexa

I am so confused now. Is this video a countdown to a new game announcement, or is it Bloodborne-related?

There were two separate things.
One was that new information was going to be announced at the end of the Bloodborne stream. Due to mistranslations this was believed to be a new game but this has since been confirmed to be false.
The other was that Dengeki Playstation announced that they would have major news celebrating the history of Playstation. Many believed this to be the announcement of a new game, or related to the game announcement at the end of the Bloodborne stream due to timing, but obviously not. It could still be a new game though, but that is not confirmed. That is what the countdown is for.
Also in the Media Create Thread someone who is regarded as knowledgeable by other posters (though I can not confirm) said that Sony had some plans for increasing the adoption rate of the PS4, and I think that was somehow related to this. Not entirely sure how.
I believe that is how things stand atm.

The Dengeki announcement is on Sep 20 10:40 am JST according to gematsu.

10:40 – 20th Year Anniversary – Dengeki PlayStation Big Announcement Special – December this year is PlayStation’s 20th anniversary, as well as Dengeki PlayStation’s. Here, a special project for the future will be announced. Featuring Yoshimichi Nishioka (Dengeki PlayStation Editor-In-Chief).
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/09/tokyo-game-show-2014-live-stream-schedule#rPehoezjESD7CTeh.99
t1411177200z0.png

Sep 21 Bloodborne
t1411284600z0.png

Eusis

Project? Guess my earlier guess can be ruled out. Well, curious to see what it is, though I expect something Japanese focused given where it is and whose given the info.

There were two separate things.
One was that new information was going to be announced at the end of the Bloodborne stream. Due to mistranslations this was believed to be a new game but this has since been confirmed to be false.
The other was that Dengeki Playstation announced that they would have major news celebrating the history of Playstation. Many believed this to be the announcement of a new game, or related to the game announcement at the end of the Bloodborne stream due to timing, but obviously not. It could still be a new game though, but that is not confirmed. That is what the countdown is for.
Also in the Media Create Thread someone who is regarded as knowledgeable by other posters (though I can not confirm) said that Sony had some plans for increasing the adoption rate of the PS4, and I think that was somehow related to this. Not entirely sure how.
I believe that is how things stand atm.

Thanks man, I appreciate the explanation.

I might stay up to watch it then.

So this youtube video with a countdown on I've kept open all day is just for some Bloodborne news?

No, the Bloodborne stuff is tomorrow. Tonight Dengeki Playstation will be making some sort of announcement. Some may be overhyping it by assuming that it's going to be a game when all they've said is that it's a special project. Which could be a game, but it could also be something they're doing for their magazine.

So this youtube video with a countdown on I've kept open all day is just for some Bloodborne news?
Bloodborne news is tomorrow.

Today is the
10:00 – FPS Pro-Gamer Gathering at TGS – Patrik “cArn” Sattermon (Fnatic) and Alliance of Valiant Arms Domestic Clan play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
which will lead into
10:40 – 20th Year Anniversary – Dengeki PlayStation Big Announcement Special – December this year is PlayStation’s 20th anniversary, as well as Dengeki PlayStation’s. Here, a special project for the future will be announced. Featuring Yoshimichi Nishioka (Dengeki PlayStation Editor-In-Chief).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom