• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
tumblr_n3l19swHuJ1sifnyko2_500.jpg

Kandinsky

Wait didnt some Sony guy say (to Famitsu) that they still had an unannounced holiday title that would push PS4s, and that it was going to be revealed at TGS?

I want to believe dammit.

D:

Anko

Wait didnt some Sony guy say (to Famitsu) that they still had an unannounced holiday title that would push PS4s, and that it was going to be revealed at TGS?

I want to believe dammit.

D:

The precise word is "measures" in place. Which might not necessarily be a game.

Solo what was the IGN thing about where they said they were playing something at Sony they couldn't talk about when an earthquake happened. Bloodborne MP?

chaosaeon

Honestly, needs more red. Looks weird half-toned like that.

Yeah maybe. I guess its not so much a crimson, but it does kind of look like that coppery blood aftertaste might look as a color. *shrug* the red light strip would probably stand out less if it was too vibrant. Best part is the announcement could have nothing to do with a bundle at all, but it's fun to speculate. If was just to go from gaf opinion it'd sell pretty well considering the number of people saying they're buying one just for this game.

Eusis

How does the anniversary of the original PlayStation relate to this?
Game gets unmasked as actually being King's Field V.

Though plausibly if it's related to Bloodborne and it's not just an unrelated announcement they COULD be doing something KF related even if it's just promoting it, merchandise, and maybe making sure the older entries are available internationally. King's Field was a game there from the start for PlayStation, so it actually makes a certain sort of sense FromSoftware would be involved with a 20th anniversary celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom