• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou

It said: For Arcade.

Wii U am cry ;( Makes sense to announce it like this then, otherwise it would have been in a Direct.

Kouichi

PLEASE DONT BE ALL FIGHTING TYPE

I need Greninja in this!

catmario

Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why only Arcade?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jakoo

Was there an explicit confirmation that this was coming on the Wii U? I know that that's what we are assuming but it didn't make it clear in the stream (unless I missed it).

EDIT: Sounds like it is for arcade. Kind of a drag, but, I can't imagine that Nintendo wouldn't push to port it.

Dark_castle

iM7jEfeLigRA1.gif

Ecto311

never seen a thread go from jizz fest to sadness that fast before - what 2 pages?

sucks though sounded interesting even though I cant get the video running here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom