• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcade + optional Amiibos -> Wii U you get your stats and saves in the Amiibos :p

I'm just saying things right now.... does someone have a translated recap' ?

wrowa

Lulz. So people have been excited for nothing then? That's kind of hilarious. :p But then again, if it follows the usual pattern of Tekken games it should get a console release sooner rather than later. At least if it's not a Mario Kart kinda deal where Nintendo isn't actually interested to have the title on its own platforms.

Griss

Looked bad. Really bad. But then again so did Hyrule Warriors at first. I'll reserve judgment, but I'm antihype at the moment.

Hatchtag

Banned
Was hoping to see more playable fighters than Machamp and Mega Lucario, plus we already know of Lucario and Blaziken. Maybe we'll see some more as the stream goes on? I donno.

Calm down Arcade naysayers, you guys do know how the fighting games come out in arcade at Japan first and then a year or so later on console where it's rebalanced and has added contents.

harmonize

only for arcade at the moment

Doc-Rivers.gif

Joqu

I know it's the Wii U and all that but there's no way Ninendo would let that stay on arcades only, I wouldn't worry

Chindogg

Idiots saying it'll stay in the arcade only.

You guys realize that every arcade game nowadays eventually releases on console right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom