• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

PJb72OO.png

wow thanks!

Lycans keep their intelligence when they turn, that's the difference between them & the werewolves, that's how it is in werewolf/lycan fiction.

now that you mention it I do recall the scene in the trailer where those bunch of Lycans are standing atop the Hospital and from the distance it looked like they were in full breed mode. Didn't appear to have the, still human figure shape of a half-breed. Appeared they were working in unison.

I'm guessing you can still control where on the body you shoot, and the level of recoil to some extent, because the reticule seems to move around a range of specific body parts once you hover over a target.
I think so. Because otherwise they could have gone for the left analog stick for swapping target. It looks like left stick to manual aim and right to switch targets.

GooWop

Driveclub taught me not to care about review scores.

Mordor and Dragon age on the other end of the spectrum as well.

I play what I want to play and games that that I feel will be aligned to my tastes. Fuck what anyone else says.

Bossss!

Evilmadness

Neo Member
The sequel to The Order 1886 will probably be similar to how Uncharted 2 surpassed the first game in every level. And when the sequel releases people will say, "have you played the first one? It was awesome."

That trailer and those graphics!! :-0 I might even get this as a digital download now.

AcademicLightheartedGrizzlybear.gif

looks like the arc weapon tore up the Lycan's leg but the frames shoot by so fast its hard to say for certain. Can anyone freeze frame that Gif right before the Lycan reacts to the shot? Looks like his leg is getting torn apart by the weapon.

viveks86

I'm guessing you can still control where on the body you shoot, and the level of recoil to some extent, because the reticule seems to move around a range of specific body parts once you hover over a target.

Yes. You can pull off headshots as well

Wabba

Wow, the trailer looked great. Where curious to how this is going to be reviewed. I feel that this is the Uncharted of this generation. A really good foundation but it lacks in depth that they continue to develop in the next years. The setting, the story and mystery in this game looks so good, right up my alley.

I want to be at the hype train.

watchdog

It's great seeing new footage. As excited as I am about the setting and graphics I'm still concerned about the moment to moment gameplay. I can't decide at this point if this will be a day one purchase for me or if I should wait.

Elginer

Hot damn I want on that carriage. Am so hyped for this. This is the reason why I got a PS4 and why I'll be picking up a new PS4 as mine died 2 days ago. Have the CE paid off for this and Bloodborne. I am ready for Victorian monsters!

OsirisBlack

Banned
Yes. You can pull off headshots as well

It's pretty glorious, quick question was it just me or did there seem to be more recoil during black sight to you?

Well just damn that arc rifle completely dropped the Lycan.

I cannot wait to see what types of set pieces they have in this game.

EagleEyes

It's great seeing new footage. As excited as I am about the setting and graphics I'm still concerned about the moment to moment gameplay. I can't decide at this point if this will be a day one purchase for me or if I should wait.
I'm in the same boat as you. The game looks awesome but i've got this feeling that the gameplay will be given to us in very small chunks at a time in between cutscenes and QTE's. I would love to be wrong though as I love the setting and the graphics.

slowed down to 1/3 of speed
6W94tFJ.gif

oh man thats glorious. its still hard to see but you can tell the leg is getting tore up near the femur area / upper thigh. the blood splatter and then the end frames you can kind of see what looks like tore up / ripped flesh. And can see that the flesh is smoking as he reacts and goes down. Glorious

I know one thing that is some movie CG level shit right there oh my god. Thanks for doing that! Maybe 1/5th speed would be slow enough to catch the flesh at the end lol

can't believe my eyes really. im sold. i was gonna Gamefly this, or hope to, but its a buy. This will be that showcase game that gets thrown in whenever someone comes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom