• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next DOOM closed alpha test will be from Dec 3 to Dec 6. Invites going out.

I did not sign up for anything, and I just got an invite to this on Xbox One. I used to be a member of bethsoft's insider page, but I hadn't even visited it in years.

MiguelItUp

I'm excited for those of you checking it out for the first time. I really enjoyed what I played. I'm hoping for once DOOM will have some awesome collector's edition.

I'm excited for those of you checking it out for the first time. I really enjoyed what I played. I'm hoping for once DOOM will have some awesome collector's edition.
If they have a steelbook with that Revenant art (or something comparable) that'd be super rad

Or maybe that'll be on a slipcase like The Evil Within's first press...we'll see

Expecting a $400 dollar Revenant bust or a life sized BFG replica.

JoseLopez

I love buying a game, getting access to the alpha than constantly being told I have to wait but people who have never played tno are allowed to.

I didn't buy wolf yet, just have the first.
If someone doesn't use a code please let me know.

Wasnt able to.check my inboxes yet, but I doubt I got a code.

catmario

85d2d5d9a5a80f0c2e0652d544225383.gif

No codes for me.... ;(

Spankenstein

Neo Member
I have a code and I am unable to use my computer during that period.

The first person to PM me with an amusing one-liner can have it. :)

EDIT: Code has gone to PunishedSnake.

mdsfx

Xbox One alpha code up for grabs.

PM me with what you're thankful for this holiday and it's yours.

Edit: GONE

MiguelItUp

If they have a steelbook with that Revenant art (or something comparable) that'd be super rad

Or maybe that'll be on a slipcase like The Evil Within's first press...we'll see

Expecting a $400 dollar Revenant bust or a life sized BFG replica.
Exactly! I'm trying to not get too excited in case nothing happens, but I'm hoping for something awesome. Need to use this Zenimax money! :)

danowat

Banned
Unfortunately I will be away the weekend of the alpha, so the first person to PM me will get my XBO code.

**code now taken**

Yeah there isn't. I think it's cool they at least put that video out, it's still under NDA and I'm assuming it will be until beta.

Right on. Im still surprised no one uploaded a video of it yet though. This is the internet. Also i got my Alpha code today for Dec 3-6. Im super excited to get to see it. I guess i also have the beta code as well.

I have an Alpha code for XB1, but I don't have an XB1. Is there anyone that would be willing to trade a PS4 code for an XB1 code?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
*By participating in this Alpha, you are accepting confidentiality terms. Sharing or posting any content related to this Alpha test is strictly forbidden. If you violate the terms of the Alpha Agreement, you will be banned from this and any future test including the DOOM Beta, and may be subject to further legal action.

Also worth noting.

Hey, I may have a spare PC code...maybe. I remember before the first Alpha test that the game had bee added to my library, but Bethesda said something about having issues with Steam's license checking-thingamajiggy so they sent me a Steam code. I could be remembering this incorrectly, but if someone wants to take a risk, first to PM me gets the code.

EDIT: CLAIMED

TI82

Banned
Wow, didn't see this thread. Just got my invite but sadly I won't be able to participate! Download limits, roommate decided to buy both fallout 3 and black ops 3 (and still hasnt played black ops 3... Lol)

DocSeuss

I wonder if they've improved shotgun range and made static cannon actually worth using yet.

Loved the demo--literally the most fun I've had playing a video game all year--but rocket city is rocket city.

Got an invite, pressed X, took me to a page with no download option.

This is extra bizzare since I only played TNO on Xbox One and PC and only played the PS4 version of TOB but... hell, I'll take it.

What a tease, it just redownloaded 4GB of content on Steam but after trying to run it there's no executable :( Guessing they'll just push the .exe tomorrow evening, nice for people with shitty internet.

aristotle

Got an invite, pressed X, took me to a page with no download option.

This is extra bizzare since I only played TNO on Xbox One and PC and only played the PS4 version of TOB but... hell, I'll take it.

Same here. No way to download it and it doesn't show up in my library at all. :/

Top Bottom