• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Street Fighter V DLC character leaked: Ed (the hoodie kid from the campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
via Twitter
C_L1Ph1WAAAvNM9.jpg

https://twitter.com/4everbuffy/status/861020203420962819

Velociraptor article on EH in t-minus 5, 4, 3, 2...

Yeah.

I remember when Harada said "don't like her? I'll make a muscular bald guy for you to love instead" on Twitter to people lmao. Dude's awesome.
Still waiting for the muscular bald dude.

(I don't have an issue with Chloe. She's not even my least favorite T7 newcomer.)

I don't mind Marduk, but his proportions are a bit too extreme for my taste.

I just thought of who could possibly a not proportionally huge bald guy and I instantly thought of Jason Statham. It would be hilarious if he had a meter or a drink counter like Shun from VF, but he had to drink energy drinks and if it dropped too low his heart will stop. He will also lose some meter on knockdown. His win quotes will be,

"I once had to reattach this arm, with this arm!"

"I once had to eat computer chips, than shit them back out to make the computer!"

I just thought of who could possibly a not proportionally huge bald guy and I instantly thought of Jason Statham. It would be hilarious if he had a meter or a drink counter like Shun from VF, but he had to drink energy drinks and if it dropped too low his heart will stop. He will also lose some meter on knockdown. His win quotes will be,

"I once had to reattach this arm, with this arm!"

"I once had to eat computer chips, than shit them back out to make the computer!"
I'll take Jason Statham anyway I can get him.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
How does a .gif leaks out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom