• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Street Fighter V DLC character leaked: Ed (the hoodie kid from the campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

I don't think the replacement bodies are bison clones, I think they are clones that bison has.

Not of himself, just that he has. If that makes sense. Hey has been genetically modifying bodies, from scratch or stolen ones for years. So he has a bunch of genetically modified clones of people, that aren't from him.

Rymuth

tumblr_ny6c2w0Ix71qcm0i5o3_500.gif
It burnssss ussssss

I don't think the replacement bodies are bison clones, I think they are clones that bison has.

Not of himself, just that he has. If that makes sense. Hey has been genetically modifying bodies, from scratch or stolen ones for years. So he has a bunch of genetically modified clones of people, that aren't from him.

He has psycho power without Bison taking over him.

rmanthorp

God the future of this game is such a bummer... I've never gone from so excited to so apathetic on a game like this before. Must be what NMS fans feel like.

joe2187

Banned

Cammy and decapre are referenced as being cloned bodies. While able and ed are referred to as replacement bodies.

And then you got rose as being a manifestation of bisons pure soul.

Maybe bison was originally a woman who replaced her old body...its fucking wierd.

KingBroly

Banned
Cammy and decapre are referenced as being cloned bodies. While able and ed are referred to as replacement bodies.

And then you got rose as being a manifestation of bisons pure soul.

Maybe bison was originally a woman who replaced her old body...its fucking wierd.

New character: Violet, the Evil Rose

I have no idea

Village

He has psycho power without Bison taking over him.

I don't the psycho power is unique to bison, I think he just uses it like pshyco power.

Because I assume, his master, and rose have similar abilities, its just bison is just an evil asshole and uses the evil asshole version of the powers. And just activated some bullshit in their bodies to allow replacement bodies to use psycho powers.

Also athena from KOF if you count crossoever comments

.la1n

Capcom still pretending they have a surprise in store for us

I can't fathom why a character intended to be released in April couldn't get a trailer or info blow out before now. Don't feel bad for them at all.

DR2K

Banned
I can't fathom why a character intended to be released in April couldn't get a trailer or info blow out before now. Don't feel bad for them at all.

The only reason this leaked was because of their last minute delay.

Probably because they want the buzz for the character to be near the time he's actually playable...rather than a month ahead of time.

Probably because they want the buzz for the character to be near the time he's actually playable...rather than a month ahead of time.

We got a trailer for Ibuki even though she was delayed as well. We also got a double teaser of Juri and Urien months before they released when they revealed Balrog's trailer. There's nothing wrong with creating hype for something that may be a ways off. Capcom just sucks as usual.

Crayon

I didn't like the look of Kolin, either. But I ended up liking her fighting style so I was happy with her overall. Here's hoping for Ed to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom