• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo: Big Announcement on Monday

Zornack

Pretty sneaky Nintendo. ;)

N is the 14th letter of the alphabet. X the 24th. Two letters, NX. 14/2 =7, 24/2 = 12. 7 and 12...

Look familiar yet?

Monday will be the SEVENTH day of the TWELFTH month of this year.

fernoca

Considering who said it, it has to be indie or eShop related.

Guess would be Minecraft. Story Mode was scheduled to be released on December...and well, it's December.

So an actual date and the revelation (along a possible release) of Minecraft Wii U would be "big"; as far as "indies" go.

Then again, Minecraft is no longer an indie game, but still an eShop one. So...we'll see.

I'm going to go with an "early" Twilight Princess HD release, as in for this holiday as it was originally planned, and really should be in the absence of Zelda U this year.

tauroxd

He is the indie guy, I wouldnt get too excited.

It could be Minecraft, which will be a big deal for him and Nintendo to finaly get it on one of their systems, meaning Wii U. And since de ESRB already rated it on Wii U, makes sense to me.

Or it could also be a new Nindie Humble Bundle...

Mentok

Banned
I don't think this'll have anything to do with NX. I think it'll involve their new version of Club Nintendo, something Amiibo related, or something like Minecraft on WiiU.

Minecraft Wii U edition supporting all Amiibo in existence, premium DLC incoming. Comes with free copy of Quality of Life which has your Amiibo actively working in your worlds so long as your resting heart rate is below 60.

WiiU saved, NX release pushed back to 2020. 3rd parties tripping over themselves to release their games on WiiU.

Just reading the title I assumed it would be about the smash event, but the actual quote makes it seem like something else unless Goku is one of the final DLC characters.

Edit: Oh or Ridley

Oh or Shovel Knight if he's an indie guy.

Oersted

It could be Minecraft, which will be a big deal for him and Nintendo to finaly get it on one of their systems, meaning Wii U. And since de ESRB already rated it on Wii U, makes sense to me.

Or it could also be a new Nindie Humble Bundle...

Pegi, not ESRB. And they removed it. Weird story.

FZZ

Banned
It'll be the announcement for the Smash Direct

Oh and in the Smash direct expect
Melee HD announcement for NX

Source:
My ass

tauroxd

Pegi, not ESRB. And they removed it. Weird story.

Oh, got that mixed up! Thanks for letting me now that.

And I think it got removed because it was way before an official announcement.

ooooh THAT would be glorious

It would be glorious, and for me it would be something big taking into accounts the games they put in... But for a lot of people it will not be big at all.

502.gif

Top Bottom