• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo: Big Announcement on Monday

Vegito

Banned
I don think its too early to give an official name for the NX and maybe show of a preview of the console and be like " look forward to e3 for more info."

I don think its too early to give an official name for the NX and maybe show of a preview of the console and be like " look forward to e3 for more info."

But the president literally just said in Time more info's coming next year.

...then again, this is the same company that also denied a new handheld the day before it was announced

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Oh of course, it'll just be Minecraft, thanks PEGI. Going to quote my clairvoyance on Monday, hopefully.

Sorry if true.

Vegito

Banned
But the president literally just said in Time more info's coming next year.

...then again, this is the same company that also denied a new handheld the day before it was announced

They could have bumped up the timeline? Maybe they feel like they have enough information to share that would make an announcement this early worthwhile?

big_z

If its not the smash direct then it will be about Mario galaxy HD. Would be cool if they added a galaxy tile set to Mario maker as well.

emb

Has to be just the date for the Smash Direct (which will probably be a couple days after Monday).

At least, that's all I'm expecting.

Crayolan

Id love for something like this to happen. But the days of being surprised are long gone.

I don't think the days of a company saying they're gonna give info on a new console next year, then doing a stealth release right before Christmas of the current year ever existed

Come on guys, this won't be an NX announcement.
Why would they jeopardize their own Christmas sales if they could just wait a month?

Kindekuma

Banned
I want to get hyped. I really do.

But the last time I got hyped up on a big announcement, and it was a huge let down.
Kojima's Chicken Hat announcement on Christmas morning last year was the offender.

iBlue

This is the indie guy so i am expecting Minecraft or something like that

if we are lucky, we will get a date for the smash direct.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Sad as it is I can't get hyped about anything Nintendo these days. (Aside from 3DS Zelda).

Until they have hardware at least on par with Current gen, I just can't be bothered. Sad, considering how much I used to love them.

Please don't give me the gameplay>graphics speech.

Banned
Don't play with my fucken emotions! If it's the reveal date of the NX press event I'll faint.

But it'll probably be the smash direct.

Top Bottom