• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

wilflare

managed to double dip on ALBW - got it for $20 off BST
I'm happy <3

I am full physical on 3DS
but I guess for the really good games/series that I love - digital would be nice to have

terrisus

Haha. nah. re-read, edited for you.

Ah, I see.

The [repeat] killed me.

Disappointed.
I was hoping for:

tsmXYvv.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shovel Knight has that Plague Knight DLC happening. Maybe they're removing it, then adding it back on because a patch or whatever would've been too big?

Not sure about Gunvolt, though.

Edit: Uuuhhh, I just checked the eShop via 3DS & both are still there, including their separate version updates.

Ondore

Shovel Knight has that Plague Knight DLC happening. Maybe they're removing it, then adding it back on because a patch or whatever would've been too big?

Not sure about Gunvolt, though.

Edit: Uuuhhh, I just checked the eShop via 3DS & both are still there, including their separate version updates.

The listing for Shovel Knight was previously on the EU eShop, then got removed right before a Nintendo Direct where its release date was announced.

The listing for ASGunvolt was previously on the EU eShop, then got removed. As for the Direct, who knows ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The listing for Shovel Knight was previously on the EU eShop, then got removed right before a Nintendo Direct where its release date was announced.

The listing for ASGunvolt was previously on the EU eShop, then got removed. As for the Direct, who knows ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
Oh, EU eShop. It didn't say that.

Not sure if it'll be next week, but we are due for another Nintendo Direct, considering next month might be Mewtwo for SSB, then we should start to see footage for the 2nd DLC pack for Mario Kart 8 (WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!!).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
it could also be a Tuesday Direct, with a sudden release of the game, and the reviews come out after the release.

But you know what would be really epic, at this point? An April 1st ND. Internet exploding.

Zeeman

it could also be a Tuesday Direct, with a sudden release of the game, and the reviews come out after the release.

But you know what would be really epic, at this point? An April 1st ND. Internet exploding.

Official announcement of the Direct from Nintendo Americo

terrisus

sörine;157739938 said:
Zojoi also worked with Kemco to release Shadowgate on 3DS Virtual Console [in Japan]. It'd be nice if they could keep going with Univited and Deja Vu plus western releases.

ftfy

That said, I'm much more hopeful about the MacVenture titles than I've been in more than a decade.
They're in some great hands.

I wonder if the 1001 Spikes patch includes the once promised content updates.

Also, where be Tempura of the Dead 3DS?

And Binding of Isaac.

BooJoh

I wonder if the 1001 Spikes patch includes the once promised content updates.

Also, where be Tempura of the Dead 3DS?

And Binding of Isaac.

I think the situation with Isaac is basically this:

They approached NOA about it, NOA said no due to content. They now occasionally post to twitter about Isaac on 3DS, probably in an effort to build enough fan demand to convince NOA, but I just don't see it actually happening.

I think the situation with Isaac is basically this:

They approached NOA about it, NOA said no due to content. They now occasionally post to twitter about Isaac on 3DS, probably in an effort to build enough fan demand to convince NOA, but I just don't see it actually happening.
But their teases are pretty subtle, which wouldn't really do much to build interest.

Either they're doodoo heads or they got approval and it's held back by Nicalis Time™.

BooJoh

But their teases are pretty subtle, which wouldn't really do much to build interest.

Either they're doodoo heads or they got approval and it's held back by Nicalis Time™.

If they're working on it they must not be far along because they released two 3D mockups just a few days apart, both with drastically different layouts.

(3DS camera QRs)
https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/443303416790409216/photo/1

https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/444539015887216640/photo/1

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
NateDrake, just to get this clear: what happened the other times there was an embargo-situation like BoxBoy? The game released before the end of the embargo or exactly the same day as the embargo ending? So we could estimate exactly when the Direct will be aired.

I'm not going to dig seep, but Ancient is talking about the overseas edition of Protect Me Knight 2 a bit recently.

Something about making the manual NES authentic, etc.

CBAoWQ0VEAAg-cn.jpg

terrisus

terrisus.com is now an NOA-approved press site!

Dear terrisus,

Thank you for your Nintendo of America Press Room registration request. You have been approved. You can now log in to the site using the username and password you entered when you registered.

Nintendo of America Press Room
URL: http://press.nintendo.com

For technical issues or for any other questions, email noapressroom@noa.nintendo.com

Best regards,
NOA Public Relations Team

Woo! =)

tolkir

We need a mole on Nintendo Press Japan and the circle is complete.

Now I only ask exclusive news for this thread
(and some review codes)
. :p

maxcriden

NateDrake, just to get this clear: what happened the other times there was an embargo-situation like BoxBoy? The game released before the end of the embargo or exactly the same day as the embargo ending? So we could estimate exactly when the Direct will be aired.

I think NES Remix would be the closest parallel if Nate is allowed to answer us on this. I'd definitely be curious to know. Either way we'll be getting one Weds. AM at the latest IMO. :)

Top Bottom