• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

terrisus

It's fair to say it's become a bit of a love-letter to the old Dizzy games now, though, and I really hope some of you remember those and it's not just me..

Ingame-TUCADemo1.PNG

One of the great, under-rated games on the NES:

vR6yIqH.jpg

Discounted by most people because "lol unlicensed."

GulAtiCa

Making a little "lost" GameBoy game, targetting Wii U.

gb1cyu4u.png

Not much to share yet, but I thought it was cute enough to show. ;)
Cat? Sold!

Working full speed on a new game myself for Wii U. But all secret till ready to show. Though my graphic artist, who posts here, knows all about it! ;)

jholmes

Because they said it was in 2013

Well Joe, I walked right into that one. I meant why are y'all convinced it's coming now.

No VC games in Japan or Europe this week yet.
Last year, April 3rd: Game Boy Advance titles are released.

It's coming, embrace it.

Now this is at least plausible.

Nani? No Wonder Project J2?

gfs_14024_1_2_mid.jpg

Zurui!

I loved this game so much, I beat it with a heavy reliance on an in-depth FAQ. I spoke basically no Japanese but I just had to see it through. Great game and definitely worth the playthrough, but damn you better know some Japanese.

Making a little "lost" GameBoy game, targetting Wii U.

gb1cyu4u.png

Not much to share yet, but I thought it was cute enough to show. ;)

Looks adorable, though I'd rather see a game like this on the 3DS. Are indie developers allowed to offer crossbuy on their games? I heard rumblings that AVGN Adventures might have it.

Robin64

Looks adorable, though I'd rather see a game like this on the 3DS. Are indie developers allowed to offer crossbuy on their games? I heard rumblings that AVGN Adventures might have it.

The problem is, the program Nintendo offer for smaller devs is for Unity and Nintendo Web Framework for Wii U only. I'm with you, I'd rather see it on 3DS too, but it's just not feasible right now. :\

But yes, indie devs are allowed to offer cross-buy using one of two methods. See Tipping Stars for option one and OlliOlli for option two.

I loved this game so much, I beat it with a heavy reliance on an in-depth FAQ. I spoke basically no Japanese but I just had to see it through. Great game and definitely worth the playthrough, but damn you better know some Japanese.

Or..

http://www.seiyuu.info/wpj2/

(Seriously, get on this, it's awesome)

daydream

Banned
I'm looking for this DSiWare game, Looksley's Line Up. Apparently it was released in Europe under the name 'Tales in a Box: Hidden shapes in perspective!' but I can't seem to find it. Was it removed or something?

Edit: Oh nm, they translated the name. Of course!

tolkir

I'm looking for this DSiWare game, Looksley's Line Up. Apparently it was released in Europe under the name 'Tales in a Box: Hidden shapes in perspective!' but I can't seem to find it. Was it removed or something?

The name title was traslated into every language. Use the search and filter by DSiware and Editor: Nintendo.

Edit: Beaten.

isn't there any weekly PR yet?

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158083111&postcount=1690

daydream

Banned
The name title was traslated into every language. Use the search and filter by DSiware and Editor: Nintendo.

Edit: Beaten.

Yeah, I got it. It's so weird going through the DSiWare catalogue. Stuff like Rayman, Earthworm Jim, Jagged Alliance, Dragon's Lair - so random.

Also, I got reminded that EU didn't get a second jab at grabbing Four Swords: Anniversary Edition. I'd pay good money for it, even.

JoeM86

I'm so hyped for 2-3 hours from now when we will get the announcement of the Direct. It's usually around 9 EST, right?

Depends on the timings.

Typically, the Directs lately have been at 23:00 JST, but that's because we were out of DST. We don't really have much frame of reference from last year as there were few directs during DST since Iwata was on leave, so it could be around then easily, but it could be different.

maxcriden

pit is pretty dorky in uprising

Are you playing for the first time?!

Depends on the timings.

Typically, the Directs lately have been at 23:00 JST, but that's because we were out of DST. We don't really have much frame of reference from last year as there were few directs during DST since Iwata was on leave, so it could be around then easily, but it could be different.

Oh, right, thank you. Hmm. Well, my hype is rising either way!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ninetndo Direct download guesses:

- Mewtwo footage & release date for SSB
- Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2 footage
- BoxBoy footage & release date
- Reminder of Gold/Platinum rewards for Club Nintendo hitting that day

maxcriden

Yassss! So psyched.

hopes:

Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi
Nabbit eShop game
Luigi's Mansion 3
Ummmm
Zelda: Oracle of Hylian Metaphysics
Hmm
N64 VC (HD)
More Wiileases
Hmmmmm
BOXBOY! immediate release
Diddy Kong Racing RETURNS
Mario 3D Land 2
(Jeez, I feel like I'm not getting creative enough....)
Okay...Endless Ocean U using the Wii Fit U submarine game engine
Kid Icarus: Revolution
PokeSnapU

Bonus HYPE video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx0zmIOvVI8

terrisus

Ninetndo Direct download guesses:

- Mewtwo footage & release date for SSB
- Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2 footage
- BoxBoy footage & release date
- Reminder of Gold/Platinum rewards for Club Nintendo hitting that day

Sounds about right.