• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

JoeM86

mKaBHvg.gif

Indeed, all the pieces have fit into place.

69wpm

Was going to post that Azure doesn't show up in the release list so the rumour got more interesting, but the thread got locked. So... let's wait and see.

Ashodin

Hey guys, just wanted to post to let you know that we'll be doing some fun stuff for the release of psyscrolr so watch out for that! Potential key giveaways, etc!

Robin64

Hey guys, just wanted to post to let you know that we'll be doing some fun stuff for the release of psyscrolr so watch out for that! Potential key giveaways, etc!

Just America for now, right?

Looking forward to this one, partly because it looks excellent in its own right, and partly because it'll show people that C2/NWF doesn't mean shovelware Flappy Bird clones.

@MUWANdo

Banned

Is it just me or did you forget to mention a price on the launch PR you sent out? No mention of a PAL release, either.

Robin64

Think I'll nab a Pikachu amiibo now, just in case the Pokemon Rumble World rumour about using it is true...

Edit: Though finding one won't be an issue. This is the Northampton Toys R Us amiibo "display"

Think someone forgot to tell them that new ones have come out since launch.

BooJoh

I really hope we get Badge Center.

Something else that could be happening with VC is the previously mentioned idea of amiibo unlocking VC demos.

Robin64

I think we'll definitely see an amiibo hub for the Wii U, unlocking demos and having a gallery of sorts.

Badge Center is highly likely.

N64 VC seems really likely.

And then a little eShop surprise, like maybe Pokemon Rumble World.

cacildo

I don't know if Nintendo Direct or worst week ever.

frysuspicious.jpg

If this was a thread on gaming side the obvious meaning of it would be "There´s nothing because its DEAD"

Thread in Gaming. Pinch of salt, but nothing seems too far out there.

Even if it was all true... it isnt exactly exciting...
Imagine if they say "N64 Vc games upscaled..... you have to wait until june". That would be terrible.

You know if there is N64 VC then like Hey You Pikachu is totally on the books. Remember the GamePad has a Mic (of course you don't as it only works on that chat app nobody has ever actually used) and like Nintendo were saying they need to use all the features of the GamePad like yesterday. It all adds up.

BooJoh

You know if there is N64 VC then like Hey You Pikachu is totally on the books. Remember the GamePad has a Mic (of course you don't as it only works on that chat app nobody has ever actually used) and like Nintendo were saying they need to use all the features of the GamePad like yesterday. It all adds up.

The mic is used in plenty of games. Just not for talking.

zlCfzTJAk_sa3HCA0A

Orgen

This had a baby room level with crazy toy music and cribs and everything. My god. Scarred for life.

haha yeah, it's always a candidate in the "most scary music in a videogame" threads on NeoGaf :D

I'm very fond of this game. One of the very first I bought with my own money (10.990 pesetas... fuck they were expensive!) and I remember it was a Tuesday raining morning when I got the call from Centro Mail to tell me that the game was on sale... I skipped school and went directly to buy it bwahaha

It's a pity that the IP seems to be in limbo :(

JoeM86

That leak seemd somewhat believable except for "SNES games on 3DS" and crossbuy. Totally killed it for me. No chance.

Indeed. With NX absorbing Wii U architecture and being the same OS and similart architecture across both handheld and console, it doesn't seem to make logical sense for SNES to be on 3DS. It'd feel like wasted effort since the 3DS is done in a couple of years. If SNES games were to come on 3DS, we'd have them now in my opinion

cacildo

Nah, this would probably be the first N64 VC game

4669_frontoou2r.jpg

One of the biggest hits of the old N64. Most of the past 20 years of gaming is based on it

haha yeah, it's always a candidate in the "most scary music in a videogame" threads on NeoGaf :D

I'm very fond of this game. One of the very first I bought with my own money (10.990 pesetas... fuck they were expensive!) and I remember it was a Tuesday raining morning when I got the call from Centro Mail to tell me that the game was on sale... I skipped school and went directly to buy it bwahaha

It's a pity that the IP seems to be in limbo :(

Well, at least seems like a good investment. It was expensive, but i remember this was a LONG ass game. I remember i rented it, played for a few hours and decided it was simply impossible to keep renting the game (and possibly losing my save files) to finish it

Ladekabel

That leak seemd somewhat believable except for "SNES games on 3DS" and crossbuy. Totally killed it for me. No chance.

If it does happen though, it would be absolutely amazing!

And with the talking about N64 I want a new Pokemon Stadium. With HD-models and minigames!

sörine

Banned
Agreed. If it was going to happen it would have by now.

I'm not even sure if Wii U sees N64/DS either or if they just wait for next gen.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'm happy for people if we do finally get the N64 VC.

For me personally though there isn't much on the N64 I'd personally want. We have the Zelda remakes, and I'd rather have Mario 64 DS.

I'd personally be more excited for DS stuff. :p

Plus they still haven't given us MZM on the GBA in America yet.

Robin64

how's NES Remix on the 3DS?
is it... any good?

is there 3D effect?

If you don't have the Wii U versions, then it's great, because it's just those games again with a bunch of the worst games missing. Expensive, though, compared to the Wii U eShop versions. Certainly don't double dip.

There's no 3D, though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would be nice if, should it actually happen, more 3rd parties put their N64 titles up & fixed that issue of games needing that "memory pak" running correctly. Think that's why the Goemon games were never added, which sucks because I'd love to revisit them.

Dee Dee

Which leak are we talking about?
I only saw the one that 69wpm posted, and that seemed unbelievable from the start - how are they not going to mention Xenoblade 3D at all??

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Would be nice if, should it actually happen, more 3rd parties put their N64 titles up & fixed that issue of games needing that "memory pak" running correctly. Think that's why the Goemon games were never added, which sucks because I'd love to revisit them.

Well Disney hasn't put any of the SW stuff on the Wii U yet, and I doubt we get anything that MS has a stake in now. I also doubt we get all of the old wrestling shit, and no go for GoldenEye due to the license.

That cuts out a shit ton of the 3rd party library. :/

Robin64

I reckon there are 19 N64 games we'll see.
1080° Snowboarding
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Excitebike 64
F-Zero X
Goemon's Great Adventure
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Mario Tennis