• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Spotlight Presentation (their E3 conference) to be 30 Minutes in length

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just announced for PS4 and Vita in the US a few days ago.
It's not coming to Switch.

It's been announced for both of those platforms since 2015 when it was unveiled at TGS. They're hiding the platforms now, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if the Switch was added.

Rncewind

Pretty much every dev on that list has an announced game coming to Switch.

Platinum flat-out confirmed they're working on something. Not sure why From would be just a "lol we have dev kits but aren't making anything".

you know that the wiiu had just a picuture like that right? Now dev on there is oblieged to anything

Fireblend

Banned
Honestly, I think SSB4 enhanced port would be for the best. I get the danger of too many Wii ports, but honestly, I think they should do SSB4D would be a great addition to the Switch. A great stop gap until SSB5.

Plus, it would be nice, if they did it RIGHT, to play the 3DS stages/features in HD.

I reaaally don't want another big multiplayer game this year D: no way I'd be able to justify buying SSB4 DX after Puyo Puyo, Mario Kart, ARMS, Splatoon and Pokken. SSB can wait for next year, gimme some single player in the meantime Nintendo.

Queen Nintendo is coming to save us

tumblr_inline_orgrqmJlj01qe75xt_540.gif

Oh the 2012 Gif when Ubi "won" by default

All I can do is giggle at anyone who actually thinks they will do a Smash 4 Deluxe.

Its Smash, they won't do a mere port. It will be a sequel. Plus if its a port a sequel won't appear on Switch since they only release one Smash game a system like Mario Kart, which the MK team sacrificed to make Arms,

Its basically the same as Splatoon 2. Everyone expects port because rumors say so. Sakurai would never allow a mere port of Smash instead of a sequel. You'll see! YOU WILL ALL SEE! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

*Despite the overdramatic post, my above thoughts are 100% true. I can only feel dumbfounded at anyone who doesn't expect a sequel.

All I can do is giggle at anyone who actually thinks they will do a Smash 4 Deluxe.

Its Smash, they won't do a mere port. It will be a sequel. Plus if its a port a sequel won't appear on Switch since they only release one Smash game a system like Mario Kart, which the MK team sacrificed to make Arms,

Its basically the same as Splatoon 2. Everyone expects port because rumors say so. Sakurai would never allow a mere port of Smash instead of a sequel. You'll see! YOU WILL ALL SEE! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

*Despite the overdramatic post, my above thoughts are 100% true. I can only feel dumbfounded at anyone who doesn't expect a sequel.

This seems to be something people are missing. That or they don't know their history and the fact that Brawl basically came about when Nintendo "threatened" (well, Sakurai probably saw it that way) to simply release Melee + online for the Wii

Yeah that From Software Metroid meme needs to stop lol. That's just not happening.
It won't stop until they make it. So if they never make it, it will NEVER stop. The meme shall live on beyond Millions of years until the universe is nothing. And yes it shall still live. BEYOND DUST!

Ooccoo

Super Mario Odyssey
Animal Crossing
Mario Party Superstar
Mario Maker Deluxe

These are m'y guesses.

RETRO on a new IP

Dear Nintendo, I'm taking my switch to work with me tomorrow. Give me a reason to use work Wifi and download a game. Money is already in the wallet.

-Horizon-

People were pretty darn sure From was gonna show up to Sony's show with bloodborne 2 or some new thing for whatever reason.
Now there are a couple of reasons why they probably didn't show up
They've only just finished up the last dlc of ds3 and don't have enough to show
From never promised anyone that they were gonna show up, for all we know they'll show up to tgs or something instead
They'll show up at Nintendo
I think the last is the least likely. I just don't see From being like platinum who seems to pump out games as long as you can show them the check,

"We are proud to announce that an exclusive demo of Senran Kagura's next-gen HD rumble technology will be available at our booth. Please come over and try it out"

Few hours later:

10Qwa9NDpwhSDu.gif
There better be sanitizing wipes at those stations lol.

Effect

But we all get something that way. How is that not a good announcement?

No we don't. Getting an port of a 3DS game isn't something to celebrate when a brand new game is going to other systems when the Nintendo hardware customer base is responsible for the success of that franchise in the last several years. Fuck that. Capcom can go to hell if that ends up being the thing that happens. They can take their piss poor Ultra Street Fighter with them.

Jims

Looking forward to the presentation tomorrow. I am going to prepare my expectations by repeating to myself, "They're only talking about 2017" three hundred times before bed tonight.

Ridley327

I do agree with your conclusion, but

kojKIvt_d.jpg

your memory fails you

I just realized that the Wii U never got a single Tetris game, outside of the Japan-only first version of Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Things were so bad on that system that it couldn't even get regular-ass Tetris.

Rncewind

I do agree with your conclusion, but

kojKIvt_d.jpg

your memory fails you

no it does not, my point was not about the ammount it was about the meaning of it.

The highest thing i would expect from from (lol) would be a collection of the 3 games. But even that is unlikely when you consider how recent ringed city ist so maybe only a complete edition or so for dark souls 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom