• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA releasing Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PSVita) in Fall

YESSSSSS! Day 1!

T5s569W.gif

1vVmsCY.gif

Totally expected, but I'm still hyped!

Alright alright I guess I'm going to start playing through the Dangan Ronpa games, I'm overdue :p

I don't think you're going to like it, but at least try to push through to the end of the first trial. Feel free to drop it after that if you aren't feeling it by then.

Saw this coming when I heard about the NISA event today, but I'm hype as hell nonetheless.

I hope the turnaround on Dangan Ronpa 3, whenever that's announced, isn't a year though.

Amir0x

Banned
I don't think you're going to like it, but at least try to push through to the end of the first trial. Feel free to drop it after that if you aren't feeling it by then.

I mean I like point+click adventure games with puzzles (I know it's not quite the same, but they share narrative focus), so in theory if the game is well written and not just zany for zany sake I don't see why I wouldn't like it!

Top Bottom