• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

Hey, guys remember when Billy Gunn got his belly button pierced?

CLdOqA0VAAAs2n2.jpg

Brah, I'm just remember I was a Billy Gunn mark at one point, I loved his One and Only finisher. Kill me now.

klonere

Banned
That was pretty fun!

Still so happy that the crowd loves Tana and Kushi so much. Totally different from the ROH set where Kushi is hated and Tana is liked.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Yoooooo why'd they think that Billy Gun's a draw? Like, seriously?

Because Attitude era so Americans must love him.

You have to realize when Japanese companies have one of their acts go overseas (Whether its a wrestling company or band or whatever) they tend to worry about what they think the overseas fans want to see, when in reality, they just want to see the act as it is in Japan instead.

At least he's getting booed and Tanahashi is getting cheered. I'm sure NJPW is learning quickly who the American fans want to see.

Geeze why are these people cheering the biggest Japanese wrestler in the last decade over Billy Gunn?

It's like if the WWE had an event where the headliner was Cena vs Yano... I want to see Cena vs Yano.

UberTag

I think I'd rather watch Bart Gunn face Butterbean again in a Brawl for All match than watch Billy Gunn wrestle Tanahashi.

Top Bottom