• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

Syder

Chalk up another win for Labour.

DA3Z9-rWsAIT_z5.jpg

UberTag

That was a lot of fun. Would love to see some more creative submission break reversals like that in the WWE. That match was loaded with psychology.

I guess Omega's getting a bye into the finals after he gets past Elgin as Lethal is on his side of the tourney bracket.

Man I hope they go for Sabre/Elgin, best match I've seen live

Though I'd be surprised if Kenny isn't going all the way at this point

klonere

Banned
Man I hope they go for Sabre/Elgin, best match I've seen live

Though I'd be surprised if Kenny isn't going all the way at this point

The US belt feels...below Kenny at this stage.

They are going to have to do some mega fuckery to get him out of the tourny. Same with Naito.

ZSJ's so good at what he does and it's unlike anybody out there. Really like that he's in Suzuki Gun and I wish that they'd do more with them. They're such a good counter to the flashiness and style of Bullet Club and LIJ but they never seem to do anything.

klonere

Banned
Oh now THIS is actually super interesting. I've seen nearly nothing of the Tempura Boys since they left on their excursion!

Lol god the sound team needs to be fired.

Also did y'all see Gunn go to do the DX X taunt and then remember where he is a turn it into taking his shirt off?

Top Bottom