• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 8th

Wow wow wow!

So many things to say:

So great to learn that my theory about October being shitty cause people were waiting for BF deals was true. Great to see the industry is healthy.

Did Halo 5 chart?

Sucks about Wii U. Are Amazon charts fucked up?

I hope SE learned its lesson with RotTR bombing, but we'll see.

Hindsight is of course 20/20: But it looks like we now see the biggest flaw with MS' "Holiday season" strat: it only works when the competition is priced higher. One Sony got off their asses and gave a shit this season, it was all over.

1.5M? HOLY SHIT
More than 1.5 million. If both combined are above 2.7 million, I'm just gonna take a crack and say PS4's at around 1.7-1.8 million. 1.5 just sounds better to say and gives a more even unit of measure is all.

Unless that 2.7 includes all consoles, then yeah 1.5 million might be closer to the actual number, which is still amazing.

Occam

Looking forward to Microsoft's mixed reality (tm) spin. What craziness will the Greenberg crew come up with this time? Make your bets now!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
More than 1.5 million. If both combined are above 2.7 million, I'm just gonna take a crack and say PS4's at around 1.7-1.8 million. 1.5 just sounds better to say and gives a more even unit of measure is all.

Unless that 2.7 includes all consoles, then yeah 1.5 million might be closer to the actual number, which is still amazing.

It was around 85% up compared to last year. So, 1,540,000 consoles sold.

Probably not, I guess by >1.5M they also mean <1.6M.

Huh? The people who actually know NPD data on here aren't exactly arguing with him.

They didin't argue with Wboat or whatever his name was either. Let's wait, i still think PS4 likely won but 1.5? Then Sony must have severely overshipped beyond reason considering all those unsold uncharted and to a lesser extend, SW bundles.

All i'm saying is we only have a few minutes so...

Bruno MB

I wonder if we will get an official statement from Nintendo, their PR team doesn't have too much to work with.

Hardware sales are probably down (specially 3DS, Wii U could be flat), and software wise everything they have released have flopped badly. Last November they at least could brag about Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire or Super Smash Bros.

DieH@rd

Banned
has to be posted :)

2537327-7536189618-2e84d.jpg

Rymuth

Looking forward to Microsoft's mixed reality (tm) spin. What craziness will the Greenberg crew come up with this time? Make your bets now!
"Xbox continues to be the best selling Xbox in this industry with over 45 million MAUs. With this greatest games lineup in the history of this said industry, we shall continue being the #1 selling Xbox console. Thank you."

Top Bottom