• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 8th

If PS4 did indeed get a 100% yoy increase, how long till every human being gets their own PS4 ?

According to certain Best buy employees about recent sales of the discounted Star Wars Bundle, not long.

Regarding XBOX One, when you sell 1.2 million consoles in ine month within such a tough market environment, you did a great job.

thx for that explanation guys... (i'd quote you but im too lazy)

And ppl on here have the nerve to get mad when nobody takes MS PR at face value

Donthizz#

has to be posted :)

2537327-7536189618-2e84d.jpg

it's time replace that face with phil spencer's.

I wonder if we will get an official statement from Nintendo, their PR team doesn't have too much to work with.

Hardware sales are probably down (specially 3DS, Wii U could be flat), and software wise everything they have released have flopped badly. Last November they at least could brag about Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire or Super Smash Bros.

I wonder how far to the history you must go to find as bad november for Nintendo. Even during GC days they had GBA killing it in US.

Elandyll

Banned
Long commute from work, and dinner with family, and I miss the good stuff :)

Tolu ... I'm sorry man.

g81jNx5.jpg

a3c.jpg

Combined PS4+XB1 > 2.7m is great, and PS4 at 1.5 .. man.

I guess I was right when I was saying that the price drop actually was pushing some potential buyers into Nov with the bundles, which is why MS won October imo.

Wonder if someone will Tweet Aaron Greenberg about the playoffs?

Mory Dunz

I wonder if we will get an official statement from Nintendo, their PR team doesn't have too much to work with.

Hardware sales are probably down (specially 3DS, Wii U could be flat), and software wise everything they have released have flopped badly. Last November they at least could brag about Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire or Super Smash Bros.

LTDs of Kart and Splatoon, etc is all i can think of.

rpg_fan

According to certain Best buy employees about recent sales of the discounted Star Wars Bundle, not long.

Regarding XBOX One, when you sell 1.2 million consoles in ine month within such a tough market environment, you did a great job.

Yeah, no heavy spinning required, they had a great month. Their competitor had a better month.

Pezus

They can probably talk about Splatoon and Mario Maker sales

Probably not, I guess by >1.5M they also mean <1.6M.
Yeah, I'm hearing that number's based on Sony PR, which I haven't seen. Then again I'm not seeing a lot of things as I'm focusing juggling btwn image editing and looking for the official thread.

Actually most curious to see Wii U's number now, since the others are just about known seems like.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Long commute from work, and dinner with family, and I miss the good stuff :)

Tolu ... I'm sorry man.

g81jNx5.jpg

a3c.jpg

Combined PS4+XB1 > 2.7m is great, and PS4 at 1.5 .. man.

I guess I was right wehn I was saying that the price drop actually was pushing some potential buyers into Nov with the bundles, which is why MS won October imo.

Wonder if someone will Tweet Aaron Greenberg about the playoffs?

Oh fuck. Well, at least is a squid. :)

Welfare

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
Need For Speed (PS4, Xbox One)
Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Just Dance 2016 (Wii, Wii U, 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)

Sterok

Wii lives.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
LOL

Why? Xbone sold amazingly

Phil probably really wants to put his mark on Xbox, and wants to do it sooner rather than later.

EDIT:
Assassin&#8217;s Creed: Syndicate (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

Crap, NFS charted? Great, we're getting more Undergrounds and no sequel to Porsche Unleashed. Dammit.

So, my suggestion worked? :D

It was pretty funny! I was thinking that exact same avatar with the "1%'d" underneath it, when we made that bet. And you posted that image, saying someone should use it, the very next post. You stole my thunder, but we think alike. I was thinking "Damn you Ricky"

DieH@rd

Banned

Well, there it is.

Top Bottom