• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

CronoShot

Already have a Wii U, 3DS, and Vita. Will get a PS4 to complete the square.

Not even gonna bother with the new Xbox. MS is going in a completely different direction.

Khrno

PS4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita and PC.

Nothing has changed and by the looks of it, after the E3 (if there is a lack of Japanese games), nothing will change.

smoothj

If they both cost the same..

I'll take the xbox one. I don't play games as much as I used to and feel that the xbox brings more to the table as far as entertainment.

All I know is that I'm not getting an Xbox One. I might get a PS4 if they don't try that online pass/use game fee mess. Probably gonna get a WiiU for Bayo2/Wonderful101.

GHG

Gold Member
PS4. All the way.

Windows 8 on my home console? No thanks. I'm still rocking windows 7 on my gaming PC for goodness sake.

Already have a Wii U... Will consider a PS4 once a few true must have games are released, maybe after a price drop. The Xbox is a non-factor.

[HP]

PS4, day one.

I'll get a XBox in a year or two though, of course. But by the looks of things, PS4 is a way more interesting console.

AOC83

Banned
PS4 and WiiU.

MS clearly showed that they continue on their horrendous path, i´m not going to support that.

Loomba

PS4.

Literally zero interest in kinect, don't watch movies on my xbox 360 so the switching is useless to me and don't have a tablet so smartglass doesn't apply.

AkuMifune

Banned
One is going out of their way to cater to gamers, one is going out of their way to win over the masses with gimmicks.

And I would be considered an Xbot. Don't even have a PS3.

Dead

well not really...yet
PS4...

There would have to be some kind of major MAJOR shit announced at E3 to even make me consider getting a Shitbox 1. Like Rockstar going Microsoft exclusive or something.

Wii U when the big Nintendo franchises start to drop.

Not interested in what MS and Sony are selling. Never really was, though. I'd probably buy a PS4 for another Dead Rising, however.

Foetoid

Neo Member
Got a Wii U, love it, can't see anything from MS or Sony that make me regret having one. Nintendo Directs for this year have been better than both conferences.

Fey

Banned
At this point, I'm not all too blown by any, but I can see myself buying Wii U once the Nintendo titles start coming. I'll probably get a PS4, but not right away. Absolutely no interest in XBOne.

I guess my Wii U will be my major system.

PS4 certainly but I'll wait to see if some 1st party games are very good or if the price is at 300€ at launch I'll probably go day 1.

None right now as I care about the games first and foremost and none have showed me any to be excited for as of yet.

Will probably go with PS4 on the console side of things if the third party homogeneity continues, just because I don't want to be locked out of my game without a subscription.

Already have wii u....

PS4 will join it later this year

Xbox One sounded very uninteresting before the conference and the conference just confirmed it

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I never thought I'd jump ship, but after that conference, they really completely underwhelmed me in every conceivable way... and then proceeded to outrage me with their anti used game policy.

Fuck off, Microsoft. I'm going PS4.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
As it should be, it depends on the games.

If Xbox One has the majority of games that I like, then it has to be bought.
As is with PS4.

So yeah, Xbox One and PS4 will cover my gaming needs it seems...

Given what I just watched, it looks like I'm buying a PS4 at launch and sticking with it and PC until the generation ends.

I haven't felt the need to own an Xbox since 2009 and I don't see that changing any time soon.

If Nintendo gets their act together I might consider buying a Wii U, but it's going to take a myriad of top-tier Nintendo exclusives to even get me thinking about it.

Top Bottom