• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

Sulla1980

So far, none.

But I will reconsider once I actually see some games at E3. And knowing the price would be nice.

Right now I would lean towards PS4, but only because they showed more games. I don't care about streaming/sharing, nor really about playing PS4 games on my Vita.

bndadm

Already have a Wii U, 3DS, and Vita. Will get a PS4 to complete the square.

Not even gonna bother with the new Xbox. MS is going in a completely different direction.

While I'm not with you on the Vita, I like your style.

Wii U + PS4 + 3DS + PC all I need.

Both since I already got a Wii U. I'm sure both new ones will deliver some great exclusives, but I wish I could tell you what they are since MS and Sony don't feel like like telling anyone who might be interested in their next-gen games. Definitely the worst first impression of a next-gen console wave, I've gotta say.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Both consoles look dreadfully boring in all honesty.

This is how I feel so far as well. Although I could end up with PS4, Vita, or Wii U depending on how things work out for them down the line, I'll be sticking to PC and 3DS for the time being.

Currently feeling pretty good about the idea of buying a 3ds asap. Expecting that there'll be enough games to make me want a wiiu by the end of the year. Pretty certain I don't want the new xbox. IDK about ps4 yet.

TreIII

Already have a Wii U. But considering there's still plenty of PS3 games I want to buy and play, I won't have a reason to buy a PS4 for likely another year at least.

FinKL

PS4 for games

Super HTPC Xbox One down the line. I don't have a cable box, but I would like that online functionality built into my coaxial cable channels. Don't know if they cater to that

ymmv

Banned
PC and PS4. Possibly a Wii U if Nintendo can turn the current sales disaster around and the system gets numerous great exclusives.

Xbox One.... Hah.

The_Lump

Banned
Feeling terrific about my WiiU about now.

PS4 will probably block used games too, so I'll wait for e3 and then decide. Either way I'm waiting at least a year (from now)

Xbox One and PC.

PS4 doesn't offer anything significant for someone with a gaming PC that isn't interested in the Sony Exclusives.

Effect

Sticking with my Wii U and PC. 3DS as far as handhelds are concerned.

Regardless of what Microsoft was going to say I wasn't getting the new Xbox. This reveal made me certain of that even more. I'm open to a PS4 depending on price and games but I'll be waiting a long time to get one if I decide to buy one.

Nemesis_

I own everything. I will get a PS4 and will eventually get a One too, but I need to see more on the One and PS4 before I am 100% committed to a purchase.

I don't see a point in choosing and segregating myself from certain games.

Chris R

Probably only the PS4 along with my PC. The Xbox One does nothing for me since I'm already using a two screen setup in my living room.

Top Bottom