• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

bitoriginal

Never been more turned off by the core concepts behind a console. I'm an Xbox gamer at the moment but they've lost all my good will. I'll be getting a PS4.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Exactly like last time I will buy a PS4 about 6 months after release, an Xbox at the price drop, maintain a beast of a PC AND STILL NOT PLAY ANY GAMES..

Why do I do this to myself?

DJwest

I'm intrigued by the "15 Xbox One exclusives including 8 new IPs" promise. So far I'm more interested in the PS4 but these exclusives can change my opinion.

AkuMifune

Banned
The writing, she is on the wall.

Not saying Microsoft will bomb, but gamers have made up their minds. Will Cable integration, fantasy sports and kinect be enough to win over the casual masses?

flippedb

Banned
Already got 3DS, will get Wii U (maybe for Christmas) and it seems like I'll be building a nice-ass PC.

Full Ninty, yo!

MrMephistoX

PS4 but only because I'm interested in GAIKAI and the Streaming to Vita: nothing really exciting thus far software wise for Somy either at this point but their exclusive feature set has sold me. I'm just completely disinterested in the Xbox One. Even if I weren't a cord cutter why would I really care about second screening on my TV when I have a smart phone or tablet next to me?

NotLiquid

PS4 + Wii U (and PC) should be a great combination, despite me not being completely on board with the PS4 yet.

Xbox One is a complete atrocity.

All in for the Xbox One. Everything about the entertainment stuff looks amazing to me and all my favorite exclusive franchises are on Xbox anyways.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
there's still e3 but the xbox conference just killed my hype for their system.

ps4 is the easy choice for me right now. pc only is a possibility if i dont think there's enough move support, the graphics arent substantially better than pc for the cost, and/or if their arent enough console exclusives.

xJavonta

Banned
Waiting for E3 to make any final decisions.

Right now

PS4 is looking really good

Love the Xbox One media stuff

Fuck the Wii U

Dabanton

I'll know after E3.

That's the final battle for me at least for this year if both console are coming.

As I'm only getting 1 of them.

pax217

I'll use my PC primarily, PS4 on occasion. I've been a MSFT "fanboy" (albeit a PS3 owner, just rarely turned it on relative to my 360) since early Windows iterations... They're beginning to lose their grip on me with this generation of products (Surface, Windows 8 and now Xbox One).

I am looking forward to the PS4; far more than I did the PS3.

Kinyou

The writing, she is on the wall.

Not saying Microsoft will bomb, but gamers have made up their minds. Will Cable integration, fantasy sports and kinect be enough to win over the casual masses?
If they show some great stuff at E3, (maybe something like real time interaction with characters during cutscenes through kinect) I'm sure lots of people would jump back.

trmas

Banned
I don't have cable - PS4
I play used games - PS4
I prefer good graphics - PS4
I prefer Sony's first parties - PS4

Seems pretty clear to me... I just hope the crappy Memory specs of the "One" doesn't hurt PS4 third party ports

Laughing out loud at MS today.

Neither way.

Neither PS4 and One have a price nor have they shown full launch lineups.

Both consoles look dreadfully boring in all honesty.

Camjo-Z

Considering used games consist of at least 60% of my game library, I'm definitely sticking with Wii U and PS4. Never before has a console reveal been so off-putting as Xbox One's.

Anteater

Waiting for e3 to see more actual games I might be interested in. I also want to know the pricing/features of the online services.

Top Bottom