• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Best Asuka match and the queen reigns supreme. Match of the night confirmed. Takeover saved. Justice served.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I knew Asuka was winning

Because she is the GOAT

Ithil

U7DGURS.jpg

You rang?

Best match Asuka has had in NXT. Best match Ember has had in NXT. Fantastic. This show is amazing so far.

Guess the rumor of
Asuka going up tomorrow and winning a main roster title and the MYC being for the NXT title
is still on the table.

She should have passed out instead of tapping, but it was still good. If I've had one complaint about Asuka's matches is that they usually ended too abruptly and didn't justify their finish, but this one progressed very well.

Dthomp

Man, how much do the main roster talent hate having to follow up these NXT events? The worst match tonight will arguably be AS good as the one match that could be good tomorrow night.

Top Bottom