• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Rift DK2 Thread

DogMeat77

I didn't get my order in until fairly late on the 19th (like 4:20ish PM PDT) so I won't be first batch but I can be patient. I've had plenty of time with the DK1 so I know what I'm getting.

Though, I won't complain is they manage to mess up and ship mine :D

Congrats to everyone in the first batch.

EDIT: Cybereality just posted a few minutes ago on the Oculus forum stating that they will be processing more orders shortly for all regions, so everyone still waiting on their email that ordered early you still have hope.
We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Reallink

On my card it's showing they charged $322, then did a $322 credit/refund, then they sent me an email claiming they couldn't process the card. Not really sure if this is their system fucking up, fraud protection blocked it, or you had to reauthorize the card on file as it's been like half a year since the $50 preorder, but it may be wise to update the CC on your order even if you know everything's good.

Lach

10:44 - Switzerland
No mail. I didn't expect to be in the first batch so I'm only a tiny little dissapointed..

Man

Scandinavia: All my orders (5 DK2's, for dev team) made between 8:30 and 8:59 have now been charged and are ready to be shipped. :)

Vuze

Oh snap, now that early birds get their confirmations the real waiting game for me begins ahhh. Ordered on the 24th...

No email but status has changed to 'processing' ordered at 8:41am and it's shipping to Ireland

Guess I need to finish building my pc now, can't wait.

twdnewh_k

I paid via PayPal. location is UAE

Current Status is:

READY: We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Any idea what this means? I hope I made it on the first batch.

epmode

They're not done with the confirmation emails?

My order went through at 9:00 PDT but I'm still in Pending. No emails.

Dex815

How long do you think I will have to wait? March 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM PDT (Europe).

tumblr_inline_n6p6ahG4iA1suxuut.gif
infinite-clock_1396.gif

I somehow foolishly thought that my first day 11:15 a.m. order would be in the first batch. Well, the waiting game begins again!

Donnie

Mine says:

Processing: Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

So I've missed the first batch? What does that mean for a possible delivery time?

JMZ555

Mine says:

Processing: Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

So I've missed the first batch? What does that mean for a possible delivery time?

no thats good :D you should be in 1st batch

I imagine we will get tracking numbers in next 24-48 hours

Mine says:

Means you're in the first batch

wwm0nkey

I don't think they went though all the orders yet but Im guessing 9:30/45 will be the final cut off for the first batch and 10-11am (maybe 12) will have their units shipped in 2 weeks hopefully. Maybe sooner if production is going smooth.

elyetis

I don't think they went though all the orders yet but Im guessing 9:30/45 will be the final cut off for the first batch and 10-11am (maybe 12) will have their units shipped in 2 weeks hopefully. Maybe sooner if production is going smooth.
With the delay it's hard to say, but the first batch wasn't supposed to be the only july batch from what I understood.

Time will tell ( or cybereality if we are lucky ).

wwm0nkey

With the delay it's hard to say, but the first batch wasn't supposed to be the only july batch from what I understood.

Time will tell ( or cybereality if we are lucky ).

Well the delay might cause this to be the only July batch, if not then hell maybe next week 10-12am buyers will get their units shipped.

elyetis

I get the feeling my 9:52 order is just past the cutoff point.
I can very sadly say that 9:47 is also past the cutoff point.

Shouldn't have wasted time telling my brother about the DK2 etc.. and rush my order, I could have saved a few precious minutes that day !

wwm0nkey

Cyber did say more units would be processed in the morning though right? I think we will know the real cut off in a few hours or by the end of the day at least. Im pretty sure my 10:04 order isn't in the first batch but I think a few other people are probably going to make it into it.

lukepgl

Neo Member
ordered 09:14 AM.....on June 9th after I backed out of pulling the trigger on that fateful morning. I have to remain optimistic that I'll get it sometime in August at least.

Top Bottom