• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

Kuroyume

Banned
I'm done for the night but yeah it was fun. I'm a bit pissed off though because my freaking mic broke after the last game I had with you guys. I rarely use the stupid thing and I was just taking it off my head when the plastic hook that hangs on to the rubber broke off. =/ I'll see if crazy glue can fix it.

BuddyC

Kuroyume said:
I'm done for the night but yeah it was fun. I'm a bit pissed off though because my freaking mic broke after the last game I had with you guys. I rarely use the stupid thing and I was just taking it off my head when the plastic hook that hangs on to the rubber broke off. =/ I'll see if crazy glue can fix it.
I'd suggest using electrical tape. The crazy glue I used didn't hold very well, so I just tightly wrapped the clip to the headband. It's still holding, several months later. Doesn't look pretty, but hey, it works.

cell1.jpg

Sumidor

Those were some fun games, wish I could have joined some of those clan fights.

And remember, just cause I don't have my mic plugged in, doesn't mean I can't hear you bastards. :p

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Burger said:
I killed your ass with the Banshee a few times during that Assault game on Coagulation a few times :)

Wario64's pretty good, I'll get him though.

ah yes, I remember one time you gunned me down, then felt the need to run over my corpse. :)

SpeedRazor said:
I think Xbox Live just crashed on me for a sec. No one is in my clan list anymore and I just got booted off. Looks like it's back up now though.

that happend to a friend of mine XBL crashed annd erased his save...I left my X-box on over night accidently (tv/videoed to watch TV and fell asleep) woke up the moring and m connection is fuxxored. probally not related but wierd.

I'll be on later tonigh between Lost and Law and Order if anyone wants to kick the assmonkeys ass
:lol

Brannon

Clan Gaming Age, Clan Gaming Age 2 and Clan Opa Age? So we're going to have a battle of the Ages soon?

Please forgive me; I had to do it!

Sai

I won't be joining, most of the folks from my HaloPC clan have hopped onto HALO 2, so I'll be with them.

But as I said before, please keep me in mind when arranging games just for fun. You guys were giving me a hard time in those team games. :)

Nester

Great Wasabi Man said:
that happend to a friend of mine XBL crashed annd erased his save...I left my X-box on over night accidently (tv/videoed to watch TV and fell asleep) woke up the moring and m connection is fuxxored. probally not related but wierd.

I'll be on later tonigh between Lost and Law and Order if anyone wants to kick the assmonkeys ass
:lol

:lol I was wondering what was going on with you, sitting at the menu all night.

Ryck

It was fun playing with you guys last night (except that swordball game that went on forever *shakes fist @DM*) Hopefully Ill see some of you guys on tonight .

Tag: Spellboundx

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
Me,Aero,Jes, & Olubode just got done playin a few clan matches.Not sure how you check clan stats though =\
DaAnswer, awesome game. I loved it when we lost the flag, I took it and the omeone on the other team was like "Oh Maaahhh Gawwwd!"

Oh, and I checked the stats on bungie's website. You have to have a .net passport hooked up to your xbox live account first. Everyone on our team had above average stats in the games 'cept for me (what being a halo newbie and all)

AeroGod

Ramirez said:
Me,Aero,Jes, & Olubode just got done playin a few clan matches.Not sure how you check clan stats though =\

Hell yeah we messed them bitches up. We won like 6 games and lost only 2. That one 3v3 bomb match we had in Zanzibar was awesome as hell.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Aww yeah, check out the beat down we dished in this ranked clan match

Beat down

I'm keen to play more ranked clan stuff. I love it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hopefully I can join some of you guys in clan matches tonight. Does it take long to start a clan match? That optimatch thing seems to takeforever whenever I try it

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
Hopefully I can join some of you guys in clan matches tonight. Does it take long to start a clan match? That optimatch thing seems to takeforever whenever I try it

Clan matches are easy as. Go create party, then go to your friends list, switch to clan, push x and select "invite online players" spam them all with a voicemail and whoever wants in is in. Then you optimatch a major or minor clanmatch.

Matching seemed very quick for clanmatches.

Nester

I'm definitely up for more clan matches tonight. I really like how they have it set up.

Edit: Yea, clan matches are a lot faster loading then a regular Optimatch.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be real keen in about 10 hours. I'm so hooked on this that I had a head to head before work today. (it was a tie damnit)

head to head is very intense. quite scary.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wellington said:

Good scores! you should jump in some ranked games!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol HAHA I suck ass Ramirez,but then again I jumped online without playing the game at all :D

That was fun as hell...And I have to buy a mic this weekend,its cool that I could hear you and Dopey through my speakers.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matrix said:
:lol HAHA I suck ass Ramirez,but then again I jumped online without playing the game at all :D

That was fun as hell...And I have to buy a mic this weekend,its cool that I could hear you and Dopey through my speakers.

Not when I was just bitching throughout all the matches :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL,Yea I heard a lot of bitching.

Man it took awhile to find a clan to play against :(

Nester

Matrix said:
LOL,Yea I heard a lot of bitching.

Man it took awhile to find a clan to play against :(

Was that for the Major Clan match or were you guys just doing Minor Clan matches?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
SpeedRazor said:
I'm down for a Major Clan match when I get home. Should be in about 3 hours.

How long you gonna be on for? I'm looking at getting home in about 4 hours from now.

Top Bottom