• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
cover 3
cover 3 cloud
cover 3 out of the 3-4
cover 3 out of nickle
cover 3 out of big nickle
cover 3 out of dime
cover 3... uhhh.... goalline

It was awesome. After season 1 I just practiced beating C3, the next season I was one of the best offenses in the league with Ryan Nassib at the helm.

FMT remember to leave a team open for me for when AT beats me. You should give me one with a bad defense, give everyone a fighting chance. By seasons 3/4 my defense is usually borderline unfair. :D

Where is LJs team?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why didn't anyone tell me about Paula Patton?

giphy.gif

(just watched Mission Impossible 4 last night)

She is amazing. She was also hot in Baggage Claim (don't judge me)

Robin Thicke =
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Live footage of Robin Thicke during their breakup:
I5YztE6.gif

Show me a hot chick and I'll show you a dude tired of fucking her. It never fails, Ferny for example throws 9s back to his boys (Thanks Fern!)

eznark

Banned
Phee so full of shit. I invited him last week and he told me he doesn't even have dota installed!!

I still invite AZ, I'll invite anyone

gravestorm

Neo Member
Originally Posted by ph33nix

I don't get invites anymore except like once a month when literally there is no other option, apparently. I got replaced by FMT!

I'm not even mad though. I could tell FMT was a young prodigy when I first played with him.

Phee so full of shit. I invited him last week and he told me he doesn't even have dota installed!!

It's true, I'm still invited somehow, and people hate me as if I was Peruvian.

Ferny

She is amazing. She was also hot in Baggage Claim (don't judge me)

Show me a hot chick and I'll show you a dude tired of fucking her. It never fails, Ferny for example throws 9s back to his boys (Thanks Fern!)
Lmao that night will never be forgotten.

How am I full of shit!?

I don't get invites anymore except like once a month when literally there is no other option, apparently. I got replaced by FMT!

That statement still holds true!

I did reinstall the game when you sent that invite. It finished in 15 minutes but you guys had already started :(

I'm kind of banning myself from extended gaming for the most part for the next two weeks though. And then I'll be back in business.

Does anyone have recommendations on a reasonably priced PSU for my old desk top? I was using a 500w one which passed away about a month ago and I'm thinking maybe I needed something a bit stronger (although I dunno everything in the computer but the PSU and the graphics card is 7 years old). I have an AMD Sapphire 6670 for graphics card if that matters. I'd prefer to not spend a ton just because I plan on building a new machine in a month or so but I would like to revive this thing for some DotA2.

eznark

Banned
Last night Grave went full Bob. Refused to ever fight. Shadowbladed away like a bitch and left us all to die at the first sign of trouble. Thankfully the Witch Doctor/Dazzle combo was too strong.

BigAT

Last night Grave went full Bob. Refused to ever fight. Shadowbladed away like a bitch and left us all to die at the first sign of trouble. Thankfully the Witch Doctor/Dazzle combo was too strong.

I know what it's like to be abandoned by Grave. Doesn't feel good, does it?

MaddenGaf, I'm hacking your thread for a moment because I'm working on the Madden OT. Anybody know how to embed WebMs into Gaf? Thought that we had official webm support but I'm not sure of the bbcode for it... Or do we have to use gifs?

BigAT

MaddenGaf, I'm hacking your thread for a moment because I'm working on the Madden OT. Anybody know how to embed WebMs into Gaf? Thought that we had official webm support but I'm not sure of the bbcode for it... Or do we have to use gifs?

GIFs only. There was an extension that translated webm links but there is no actual GAF support for it.

gravestorm

Neo Member

So i guess being at sniper range is not fighting lol. Or was it because you guys were in the shit the entire time.

brentech

So i guess being at sniper range is not fighting lol. Or was it because you guys were in the shit the entire time.

You gotta get in the shit with us. You're like president Bush sending us to war and then watching us die from the deck of a carrier while claiming victory.

I am going to go play a DOTA game for the first time since...

June 9th

And before that it was January 20th

GG to my teammates in waiting...

Mrbob

I'll be coming back to Dota soon as a reformed man. Never running , always fighting. Time to get that 7k Mmr.

Do you guys think it inspires confidence in my teammates if my first messages are "Please do not leave me with a carry"

Ursa
Disruptor
Necro
Gyro
Lich (Me)

vs

Skywrath
Rayden
Anti-Mage
Bristle
Outworld

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do you guys think it inspires confidence in my teammates if my first messages are "Please do not leave me with a carry"

eh. everyone in pubs wants to play carry anyway. they are probably pretty happy someone is willing to play support at all

eznark

Banned
Decided against new irons. I'm killing my isi's and I still don't think a club as gorgeous as my copper beryllium set has ever been released, so I decided to get them regripped. Got some sick looking tan Winn grips. My irons gonna be full hipster!

eznark

Banned
lol that Ursa.......

This seems like something I should go to...

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the International Fair of Havana (FIHAV), I have the pleasure to invite you to participate in its thirty-third edition, to be held between 2 and 7 November at the fairgrounds EXPOCUBA.
FIHAV is a consolidated fair held annually since 1983. It is the most important shopping bag general of Cuba and the Caribbean, and one of the most representative in Latin America.

Strangely, I feel like I'm more aware of this game now. I didn't really forget anything except that Raiden can freeze you

Top Bottom