• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

One thing I'll be proud of is not buying a double mek when I played dota... now double mana boots is another story!

gravestorm

Neo Member
dat ursa

edit: crimson is on dota

IT CLAIMS ANOTHER

yoursoulismine.gif

Dota is impenetrable for a long ass time.
All I could basically say was what Lich spells were, how to use the menu and using the guide, two places to put a ward, how to use the courier, denying/last hitting, town portals, where to hang out, and basically what a Lich is supposed to do. We even made a visit to Roshan!

And that alone made me exhausted

All I could basically say was what Lich spells were, how to use the menu and using the guide, two places to put a ward, how to use the courier, denying/last hitting, town portals, where to hang out, and basically what a Lich is supposed to do. We even made a visit to Roshan!

And that alone made me exhausted

You know there's a tutorial for all that, right?

You know there's a tutorial for all that, right?
It's a lot better when you have a person explaining shit in real time and how to actually apply it and why things are done. We obviously didn't cover more than a few situations but I'm more specific than the vanilla tutorial

We will probably try a real bot game later

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reminder: The Black Ops 3 Beta starts at Midnight for PS4. You can get a free code by pre ordering on amazon and just canceling after.

Reminder: The Black Ops 3 Beta starts at Midnight for PS4. You can get a free code by pre ordering on amazon and just canceling after.

Damn should have done this a few days ago. That shit is 12 gb gonna take me a day to download.

Preordered Madden today though!

Nightz

One thing I'll be proud of is not buying a double mek when I played dota... now double mana boots is another story!
Double courier is the Madden GAF specialty. Double wards on the same spot as well
when we actually buy wards.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got my code right away from Amazon. Downloading it now

Your pre-order Beta code reserved your spot for the Beta and is redeemed at callofduty.com/blackops3beta. Once you have registered, a Beta token will be emailed to you on a rolling basis beginning at 12:00 AM PST on August 19th for PS4 users and on a rolling basis at 12:00 AM PST on August 26th for Xbox One and PC users. This Beta token will allow you to download the Beta from the platform you have designated in the registration process.

I dont know what you're downloading but its not what i got!

I dont know what you're downloading but its not what i got!

U5gkbtf.jpg

I preordered the PS4 version from Amazon. Got the email with the promotional code. Entered it at callofduty.com/beta and it gave me the download code

Even if yall can't download it until midnight yall will probably still finish before me lol

Ferny

Free code to whomever wants it

CHRQ-E8NJ-C87E

Looks like they emailed 3 more

PF7K-7KNA-66F5
62LM-F8NC-F7G8
H39T-F6NG-CF8D

Free code to whomever wants it

CHRQ-E8NJ-C87E

Looks like they emailed 3 more

PF7K-7KNA-66F5
62LM-F8NC-F7G8
H39T-F6NG-CF8D

took the 3rd one! thanks brah

p.s.

hopefully this is more like titanfall (the goat) and less like regular call of duty (piece of shit)

Top Bottom