• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixedpoint

This is so boring. Even taking the view of someone that believes the republicans are right, this is boring. We've gone through all this a million times before. There's nothing left to investigate, nothing left to ask, and nothing left to argue.

But they're not "right". There was no conspiracy, as has been proven time and again. They are, in fact, wrong. And they look ridiculous.

Quonny

"Your team met with this individual. Who? Your team. What specific team? Uh, I just said, your team. Names? Wow, this is ridiculous, I yield my time."

Hazmat

"Do you know this man?"
"No."
"Someone in your department met with him."
"Who?"
"I don't know."
"Ok."

For fuck's sake. You come at the queen, you best not miss.

"Do you know this man?"
"No."
"Someone in your department met with him."
"Who?"
"I don't know."
"Ok."

For fuck's sake. You come at the queen, you best not miss.

I've never seen a political attack fail so spectacularly in such a short period of time. This is amazing political theater from the Republicans.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Clinton was obviously starting to get frustrated with Rep. Pompeo. And Sanchez pulling up the Meet the Press footage to address that right away

FOUR PINOCCHIOS!

But they're not "right". There was no conspiracy, as has been proven time and again. They are, in fact, wrong. And they look ridiculous.

Doesn't matter, it's a show for the conservative echo-chamber to get their voters all riled up.

My super-conservative mom is upstairs watching Fox (of course), and eating it up. She has no understanding of what anyone is saying at all, just that everything Hilary says is a lie, and everything committee members say is a real "zinger".

Doesn't matter, it's a show for the conservative echo-chamber to get their voters all riled up.

My super-conservative mom is upstairs watching Fox (of course), and eating it up. She has no understanding of what anyone is saying at all, just that everything Hilary says is a lie, and everything committee members say is a real "zinger".

Yup, whatever Hillary says will be cast as a lie. We're all looking for "gotcha" moments, but nobody cares about the details.

SwolBro

Banned
wait... someone explain to me.... THIS IS STILL GOING ON? HOWW?

i turned on CNN while eating lunch and i see this. i thought it was some type of repeat

LTWood12

100% correct.

Revolver

It's amazing we are still talking about Benghazi. Republicans really think they have something here.

Plus there's the big Michael Bay Benghazi film coming to start off the new year to keep the pot stirred. Maybe he'll be the one to finally unravel the byzantine labyrinth of conspiracies and lies!

Hazmat

I've never seen a political attack fail so spectacularly in such a short period of time. This is amazing political theater from the Republicans.

I haven't been able to watch the whole time, but that was pretty great. Hillary Clinton can duck and weave past some pretty good attacks, this was just kind of stepping aside and letting Wile. E. Coyote run off a cliff.

Plus there's the big Michael Bay Benghazi film coming to start off the new year to keep the pot stirred. Maybe he'll be the one to finally unravel the byzantine labyrinth of conspiracies and lies!

I hope his Movie shows Hillary gunning down the terrorists at the end.

Sanjuro

Just how long is this going to last?

w71Gxoi.gif

The video discussion again.

It's frightening how Fox News is the de facto the Republican Party platform and talking point generator.

Watching Roskam is like watching Fox and Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom