• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

7f5M4Cw.jpg

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be getting from this.

marrec

Banned
"We'll talk about the new iPad in a little bit"

Really....?

Edit:

Is he going to keep saying "we'll get to that in a minute"

Quonny

I dunno how many times she can say that email is not her number one form of communication.

#1 email could be the millionth most important thing to her.

Nephtis

THIS IS NOT A PROSECUTION!

THIS IS NOT A PROSECUTION!

*proceeds to ask questions prosecution-style*

I do not wanna go into semantics

*goes into semantics*

damn.

Ourobolus

Banned
People who shouldn't be qualified to do their jobs complaining that someone else didn't have the qualifications for their job.

Arkeband

Banned
I have this feeling they're reading out loud as many of her emails as possible, regardless of their relevance to Benghazi, just because it's a dick thing to do and it might tilt her into a soundbyte they can use in attack ads.

pigeon

Banned
If Hillary had just been doing her daily maintenance on the Exchange server this whole tragedy could have been avoided

There's probably an email from Stevens asking for backup stuck in the "mail to send" box right now. If only it had synced!

Sianos

"By the way, you left "President" out."

Shut up.

yeah how could she be so disrespectful to our preside-THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION?!!

more than once i've noticed conservative anchors "slipping" and almost calling obama "our president" and then hastily correct themselves with some colder, detached terminology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom