• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Shit. Just. Got. Real.

"I'm going to have to ask the gentleman from California to please do a better job of characterizing..."

DAMN

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The guy who took his ball and went home:
Xg6re6z.gif

Does anyone else have a sudden carving for an Outback Steakhouse blooming onion?

Also, why did CSPAN segregate the phones numbers for viewers to dial by party line?

Sianos

Haha, they don't want to release the Blumenthal transcripts because it makes them look like the partisan witch hunting hacks they are.

hey gowdy, cummings literally JUST SAID he wants to release them all

these emails sent by blumenthal to clinton are not blumenthal's emails, they're clinton's emails because they were sent to clinton???? this is some casual status semantics gaming right here, honestly gaming side would be ashamed of gowdy

"we are in recess" - cuts the feed - "excuse me while i run some cold water over these burns for 15 minutes"

Hazmat

"Blumenthal knows nothing about Libya and is completely unimportant, and that's why I will focus on him and only him."

Sianos

Shit. Just. Got. Real.

"I'm going to have to ask the gentleman from California to please do a better job of characterizing..."

DAMN

this amateur level semantimancy must have meta rolling in his grave right now ;____;7

he cut to recess because even a child could dismantle his contortions

fun fact: emails have senders and recipients

gowdy activating nintendo's hint features: when trying to talk about emails sent by a person, it makes more sense to categorize the emails in terms of the sender, because that is the trait you are using to make your categorical differentiation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom