• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
ssEh0VC.jpg

mXMndoT.jpg

Some great points there.

GnawtyDog

Banned
What was his beef, and why did dems want it released?

Cause that's what Gowdy and the Committee has focused heavily on, that was the topic of discussion at the time (by Gowdy himself) and because Gowdy released cherry picked e-mails or part of the transcript to the media.

Dems just tauting Gowdy and playing him dirty in his own dirty game.

Both Cummings and Gowdy traded blows.

As for Into's comment; Hilldawg didn't even get a chance to respond.

Sianos

What was his beef, and why did dems want it released?

gowdy complained about cherry picking which transcripts to release and cummings agreed that cherry picking was occurring and proposed that they release all the transcripts to solve the problem

gowdy forgot who was doing the cherry picking (it was him) and panicked, tried to pull a semantics ruse by saying that when talking about a collection of emails sent by one person you shouldn't characterize that category with the sole trait of differentiation being the sender based on who the sender is, then called a recess

You missed Elijah Cummings having the real tantrum and started yelling out loud? He got upset because Gowdy got her at the end

and how exactly did he do that?

massoluk

Banned
Explain what? My hearing ability? He clearly raised his voice several notches, did you miss it?

I missed the last ten minutes, what happened? How did Gowdy get her? It was clear when I left that Hillary was in total command of the room.

Have the day off and I've been getting sucked into this for hours now.

Loved the exchange at the end. Release the damn transcripts! Meanwhile, others just want to go to lunch.

Into

I missed the last ten minutes, what happened? How did Gowdy get her? It was clear when I left that Hillary was in total command of the room.

Because Cummings got upset and it ended up being and Gowdy at the end. Hillary sat there and probably just wanted to take a break and go take a piss

It worked well for Hillary, the drama took focus away from her when she needed it

massoluk

Banned
Because Cummings got upset and it ended up being and Gowdy at the end. Hillary sat there and probably just wanted to take a break and go take a piss

It worked well for Hillary, the drama took focus away from her when she needed it

I'm talking about this
You missed Elijah Cummings having the real tantrum and started yelling out loud? He got upset because Gowdy got her at the end

Sianos

Explain what? My hearing ability? He clearly raised his voice several notches, did you miss it?

yes, when someone is talking over you during your speaking time you have to raise your voices several notches to be heard due to what amounts to ambient noise in terms of intellectual content obfuscating the sounds of your voice

and how exactly did he "get hillary" if it worked out for her? gowdy got the last words, but they were incredibly poorly chosen words

Gowdy's a hack, I'm surprised they didn't turn off the stream because he kept trying to whip out his dick on camera. What a joke.

dramatis

Some great points there.
Would be great if he didn't expose himself by calling it the Franco-American Libya War. Considering that the military intervention in Libya was a multi-nation effort with the US actually taking a rather small part, it's not even an effort on the US's part to "destroy foreign governments".

It's easy to sit and preen about how you know better about foreign policy on Twitter. Mr. Jacob there probably couldn't convince Bibi of squat to do about Israel or Palestine.

It's also rather lazy of him to talk about how someone else couldn't find sensible policy in the emails. Why don't he go and read them himself to find out exactly what the job entails?

In some areas it doesn't matter.

Remember kim davis was a democrat?

I mean they were literally spouting Republican talking points, always put Republicans first when saying "Republicans and Democrats", had to insist over and over they were a Democrat. It's not about being a certain type of Democrat, I mean they literally were pretending.

Man imagine if they had fucked up the mission to kill Osama Bin Laden. Republicans would pretty much shut down the entire government to get Obama impeached.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
At least pretend to be looking at this from a neutral position. Clinton is there to answer questions. It appears so far that all the democrats questions are about republicans questions... Its a joke...
The only joke is the Republican party and everyone who identifies with them. None of you give a damn about ambassador Steven or Hilary Clinton, you just see this as a means to win some kind of game you think we're supposed to be playing.

It's pathetic

User1608

Banned
The only joke is the Republican party and everyone who identifies with them. None of you give a damn about ambassador Steven or Hilary Clinton, you just see this as a means to win some kind of game you think we're supposed to be playing.

It's pathetic
Using the deaths of people against Hillary will always be sickening and outright evil as well.

17 month investigation spending millions of dollars and Gowdy focuses on Sidney fucking Blumenthal? This is a bigger joke than I imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom