• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium Event teases “seven new announcements”

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This handy image from personacentral.com should be in the start post:

P5-Take-the-Treasure-Schedule.jpg

Poor pacific time zone :(

Is there any hope for same sex dating ?

As people have mention with Yousuke, Atlus went as far as getting Yuri Lowenthal to record dialogue for what seems to be a romance, so it'll be interesting if Atlus goes through with it this time. Even If I was dating Chie/Yukiko/whoever, I still feel like the MC was still cheating on his girlfriend with Yousuke the whole time. Partner this, partner that...

I'm also totally here for MC/Ryuji or Yusuke, but a rival-turns-friends-turns-romance relationship with Goro? Ooh, drama.

ETA: Morgana's smug cigar shot is the beeeeeeeeeeeest.

Ha, I was not expecting Yusuke to... undulate?

Be still my beating heart! Justice rains from... er, below!

Hikami

This handy image from personacentral.com should be in the start post:

P5-Take-the-Treasure-Schedule.jpg

6AM (for me) and we pretty much know what the announcements are gonna be eh? Don't think I'll be catching this one live like I did the previous events then. Looking forward to waking up to all the news.

hughesta

Banned
What the fuck how am I only just finding out about this. You let me down GAF.

what have I missed? I'm seeing gifs on this page with footage I don't recognize. I'm having trouble understanding the Persona Central schedule posted above (12 hours straight of work will do that.) What's already happened? When is the next thing happening? I'm confused and scared someone help me please :(

edit: oh I see everything already pretty obvious. Ignore me please

CrazyDude

What the fuck how am I only just finding out about this. You let me down GAF.

what have I missed? I'm seeing gifs on this page with footage I don't recognize. I'm having trouble understanding the Persona Central schedule posted above (12 hours straight of work will do that.) What's already happened? When is the next thing happening? I'm confused and scared someone help me please :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyPJzT20nc&index=1&list=PLLfhkR8m8wYscTfBoMZaxxaAZ-RsX4dK0

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Fucking 2017.

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jesus she just keeps getting worse. Please don't be dateable.

She has a beach scene and you're expecting her to be not dateable? lol.

I admit though, she seemed like she's designed specifically to tick all the boxes in the Otaku dream girl checklist, hahah.

daevious

Fucking 2017.

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

She has a beach scene and you're expecting her to be not dateable? lol.

I admit though, she seemed like she's designed specifically to tick all the boxes in the Otaku dream girl checklist, hahah.

Given her popularity in Japan it's working.

artsi

I'm recording all this shit and over-analyze it tonight.

Can't process all the stuff while it's streaming.

It sounds like you're not hit with vocals as soon as you start a battle this time? That would go a long way in making the music less repetitive. Though it's heavily edited, so it's hard to tell.

Top Bottom