• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium Event teases “seven new announcements”

silva1991

They will reveal the whole game before it comes out, won't they?

I mean the game will release in Japan in 2 months so...... the whole game will be reveled anyways on the internet.

I just hope the true final boss won't be spoiled for me by a random youtube comment...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I mean the game will release in Japan in 2 months so...... the whole game will be reveled anyways on the internet.

I just hope the true final boss won't be spoiled for me by a random youtube comment...

Dodging spoilers until next year will be incredible hard.

Soriku

Videos of the new music?

Also Futaba is tiny.

j6OLD9I.jpg

Nachos

Revealed skills from the footage:

Anne
Dormina
Tarunda
Maragi
Dekaja
Agilao
Fire Break
Diarama
Tentarafoo
Agi
Dia

Morgana
Garu
Dia
Patra

Haru
Saio
Masaio
Triple Down
Amrita Drop
Mind Break (lit. Telekinesis Guard Kill)

Makoto
Frei
Mafrei
Vajra Blast
Diarama
Rakukaja

Yusuke
Bufu
Power Slash
Sukukaja

Really surprised that Makoto has healing

Zhao_Yun

Pretty much.
Also reddit, twitter and youtube will be full of spoilers once the game comes out in Japan.
For those that want to go in blind I wish you good luck.

I may be in the minority here, but I think these worries are really exaggerated.
In the past it happened quite often to me that I was unable to play a game until long after the release, but even without changing my daily routines I have never been spoilered.
Recent examples would be Witcher 3 (haven't played it yet, but I have no clue on what happens in the game), Danganronpa 2 (played it this year. Came out 2 years ago and I wasn't spoilered despite it being a story-heavy game). In my experience, not getting spoilered is not as hard as it sounds as long as one doesn't actively search for it. You won't find me in the Import OT of P5, I won't watch anyone streaming the game, I won't actively search for fanarts, etc..

I remember the same discussion happened when Dark Souls 3 came out earlier this year and people were worried that they might get spoilered because Japan got it early. In the end, most GAF users who got spoilered just couldn't resist watching streams.

Sou Da

Video got hit with a copyright claim from atlustube. Didn't get to see it.

This is why you reupload on vid.me folks.

EDIT: I agree with the above, I for instance have no idea what happens in ZTD. Then again from what I hear people might just be unwilling to talk about it.

Zhao_Yun

This is why you reupload on vid.me folks.

EDIT: I agree with the above, I for instance have no idea what happens in ZTD. Then again from what I hear people might just be unwilling to talk about it.

ZTD is a good example as well, although it's only been out for 3 weeks. I am only 3 hours into the game since I didn't have the time to play more, but I have no knowledge of any twists and this game is heavily discussed here on GAF.

atlustube you shits

1) stream stuff in obscure times in a service that has no VOD
2) take down all YT footage immediately, because otherwise people might see your videos

-___-
What is up with Atlus? They're the only video game company I know that does this shit.

ar4757

I may be in the minority here, but I think these worries are really exaggerated.
In the past it happened quite often to me that I was unable to play a game until long after the release, but even without changing my daily routines I have never been spoilered.
Recent examples would be Witcher 3 (haven't played it yet, but I have no clue on what happens in the game), Danganronpa 2 (played it this year. Came out 2 years ago and I wasn't spoilered despite it being a story-heavy game). In my experience, not getting spoilered is not as hard as it sounds as long as one doesn't actively search for it. You won't find me in the Import OT of P5, I won't watch anyone streaming the game, I won't actively search for fanarts, etc..

I remember the same discussion happened when Dark Souls 3 came out earlier this year and people were worried that they might get spoilered because Japan got it early. In the end, most GAF users who got spoilered just couldn't resist watching streams.

Most important thing you didn't really touch on is listening to the soundtrack on YouTube. Once the game hits in Japan, hope you are done listening to them. Got hit with some SMT4Final spoilers that way

Then again, if I held back better I wouldn't be listening to the soundtrack before release. I blame Atlus for that though

Top Bottom