• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

Everybody acting all pissed/surprised as if Atlus hasn't done exactly this every time they've done a Persona 5 livestream. I'd much rather have this than someone showing off a special edition Audi tie-in.

GxxsVKj.jpg

WHO IS HE?
Kid from the grudge.

Why am I still here....

The music is so good man-o-man......

Hope Atlus can make a sweet vinyl release like they did with Dancing All Night, Meguro deserves it.

Something occurred to me this stream. Do you think the soundtrack is going to be all instrumental like Catherine with the exception of the intro song?

kewlmyc

Just like the stream 2 years ago, it's just a bunch of trolling for what I'm assuming is 30-55 minutes with the real meat at the end.

At least I'm getting paid to watch it this time and there's nice music instead of just a Japanese lady saying nonsense for 30 minutes straight.

DNAbro

Everybody acting all pissed/surprised as if Atlus hasn't done exactly this every time they've done a Persona 5 livestream. I'd much rather have this than someone showing off a special edition Audi tie-in.

yeah this is literally standard at this point.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I'm so glad I'm here to see this live this time. I only saw the aftermath and was confused why people were so upset.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Still better than that one "Persona event" that ended up just being the japanese voice actors doing promiscuous things with a dude in a Teddy costume.

Really dafuq is going on?

Thieves wants to take the tower for some reason. the police and the media are on the scene.
You hear morgana giving advice to the team while they are trying to take back the tower while you get the POV of the reporter at the bottom of the tower reporting live.

It's the setting of the event.

It'll be like this until the tower is "taken back" and then we'll probably get more info about the game.

Nachos

Something occurred to me this stream. Do you think the soundtrack is going to be all instrumental like Catherine with the exception of the intro song?

There was an interview with Lyn a few days ago that had her saying that she was surprised that she was singing more than the intro song. It's possible she'll only sing the intro and ending, but remember, even Persona 4 didn't have that many vocal tracks. It's just that the vocal ones were the most commonly-playing.

Top Bottom