• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

BroBot

Made this to easen the wait...

13095808_1031066456942414_1605713622473773389_n.jpg

10/10

Ydelnae

This is disrespectful. There's no need to schedule something like this to start 3 hours in advance. A 20 minute buildup would have been enough.

Resilient

lol at the reactions in here

just sit tight and enjoy the ride. or go to bed and come back later. pretty neat way of releasing information tbh and like the other dude said, a great vessel for the music.

im excite.

This is disrespectful. There's no need to schedule something like this to start 3 hours in advance. A 20 minute buildup would have been enough.

lmao righttttttttttt. disrespectful to who exactly? lol.

I knew it was going to dissapear with the lighting.

I like the concept , really . It's just that ..you see the public in all those heist movies that don't participate in the action and you only see for 1 sec or 2 ?

that's our POV .. and it's the least entertaining.

BUt right now the music awesome so i let it pass

Basically this.
If this would have been 5 minutes, 10 minutes tops, with lights happening at the tower and the characters talking all the time, even if I didnt undertand shit, it would be great.

But they are treating it like a real heist, with meticulous planning, and things happening of them doing cat burglar things, but we are ina rooftop and we dont see anything.

Top Bottom