• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

marmoka

Banned
Bba0LO8.gif

i feel like this as well

Go_Ly_Dow

why do i have a feeling that everything has fucked up backstage and they've put this on to buy some time.

surely this wasn't part of the plan.

Thieves wants to take the tower for some reason. the police and the media are on the scene.
You hear morgana giving advice to the team while they are trying to take back the tower while you get the POV of the reporter at the bottom of the tower reporting live.

It's the setting of the event.

It'll be like this until the tower is "taken back" and then we'll probably get more info about the game.

That's really a pretty cool concept and a good vehicle to hear new music. Something in the execution makes it too much of a troll though lol.

why do i have a feeling that everything has fucked up backstage and they've put this on to buy some time.

surely this wasn't part of the plan.

The lights on the tower are apparently scheduled to change in about three minutes. This waiting is par for the course.

Jb

Thieves wants to take the tower for some reason. the police and the media are on the scene.
You hear morgana giving advice to the team while they are trying to take back the tower while you get the POV of the reporter at the bottom of the tower reporting live.

It's the setting of the event.

It'll be like this until the tower is "taken back" and then we'll probably get more info about the game.

As far as marketing stunts go it's a neat idea.

People keep saying this is trolling even though to me this is super exciting and cool.

I like the concept , really . It's just that ..you see the public in all those heist movies that don't participate in the action and you only see for 1 sec or 2 ?

that's our POV .. and it's the least entertaining.

BUt right now the music awesome so i let it pass

Arctick

Anything they show at this point is probs worth the wait at this point anyway but jeez.

This Gran Turismo 3-ass music is the shit tho!

Top Bottom