• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut and Taco Bell eliminating artificial ingredients from their menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
58028321.jpg

Once you enter you never leave...

Yum! Brands heaven.

Also, didn't Arbys and Wendys merge a few years ago? Why haven't I seen any Arby's/Wendys restaurants? I need my Baconator with Arbys curlys dammit!

thuway

Largely this is probably healthier for consumers in the long run, but I wonder how it will effect prices going forward. This is the ultimate determinant.

Moreover, the bigger issue is the meat source. I have zero idea where Taco Bell sources it's meat from, but upping the meat quality could do wonders.

Im all for this. Im definitely on the side of getting rid of artificial flavors and excessive preservatives in foods. I love taco bell too, so this is even better.

big_z

i really want to see this artificial black pepper. outside of grinding up old car tires with dirt i don't see how you could make it cheaper than it already is.

Nothing really will change except for the signs saying 100% natural.

its all marketing bullshit. in another 10-15 years well be eating vat meat.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Haven't really eaten there in a while.

I doubt they they would remove their artificial Doritos flavored/colored shells.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What are they gonna do about the Doritos Tacos, though? Or is that a workaround since the shells are "provided by Doritos," technically?

Haven't really eaten there in a while.

I doubt they they would remove their artificial Doritos flavored/colored shells.

It's in the OP guys, even was bolded...c'mon. :p

The moves do not affect fountain drinks or co-branded products, such as its Doritos-flavored taco shells.

I honestly don't get how Taco Bell stays in business. People really think that so-called "meat" they serve is delicious? *Shrugs*.. To each their own I suppose. :)

KorrZ

Instead of "black pepper flavor," for instance, Taco Bell will start using actual black pepper in its seasoned beef

Wow, glad they have a food innovation officer to figure that one out! Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom