• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
metabanderasps45tuxx.gif

ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

Wow that box is thin. Guess they wanted to pack as many in shipping boxes as possible and to have more units per volume of space in ever shrinking wharehouse and retail space. Smart.

crinale

So it's been how long, almost 7 years from PS3's release?
Damn also 8 years from Xbox360's launch too, right?

This gen has been hell of a ride...

Covfan

This kinda makes we want the bundles to be all seperate packages so I have multiple boxes to open on the 29th.

I LOVE BOXES.

No, you aren't nuts. It does come with it.

But you should have PS+ already, whatiswrongwithyou.gif
I let it lapse and am going to wait until Black Friday and try to get on that $30 a year sale at GS. 2 weeks of free plus runs me right up to that day.

Seeing this just makes me more worried. There can not be much packaging/structural integrity with that small of a box. Please do not arrive all crushed with junk FedEx/UPS shipping.

The guy who "took" one from the warehouse mentioned that there wasn't much in the way of packaging inside the box.

That is a bit concerning.

GodofWine

Oh boy I can almost taste next next gen battles now..ps5 v xbox one 2 v a growing steam machine presence...oh it will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom