• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PS2 launch in France

iPUHQcyTgFjeV.gif
PS2 confirmed most absorbant material in the universe.

LAA

Nice! Surprised we havent seen the box sooner.
Now what would hype me up to the max is seeing the mega bundle box and a mega bundle unboxing would blow my mind, as I finally just got offered a mega bundle offer from ShopTo who I trust a lot more that I'll get it on launch, knowing them hopefully before. :D

Yoday

I've spent an hour researching as many pics as possible, it looks like it will work without one, so infact I'm going to go without one, the PS3 fat and PS3 skinny both could stand carefully without one too.
They are losing an impulse sale I would be happy to make NOW in anticipation though.
Every model of PS2 could stand without one as well, they were only there for added stability and style. I plan on picking one up with my PS4 at launch if my Walmart carries them. If they don't have them for launch I have no problem waiting a little bit.

Is anyone else only counting down until Thursday? Since I work nights Thursday is like my Friday, so Thursday night feels like launch to me.

wizzbang

Banned
Nope. I also head SSD wouldn't provide a significant boost to loading either as the PS4 has "caching" or whatever is going on with it. I'm not 100% on the whole thing.

You heard from dumb people, if anything the to local storage caching actually guarantees the SSD will make a big difference.

Damn, he just took a box home. I'm jealous. Wonder if he was given permission or did he just take it? I find it hard that store would like a item they have limited units of be taken home by an employee, unless he preordered one and just took home and paid off that unit.

KelP068 is actually a career criminal, he always does this at console releases, didn't you know?
Joking.

Pleased about it software working smooth without day one patch.

AmyS

Can't wait to see some charts for game load times from those who upgrade their PS4 from the 500 GB HDD to an SSD.

Blergh, I have no idea what thread to visit to ask this, so I'm gonna do it here (point me in the right direction if anyone knows which way it is) - what's my best bet for getting PS4 day one somewhere in Germany, ideally Manheim? Any German trustworthy e-tailers with PS4 still available for preordering and with a chance of getting it on release day?

darkwing

I'm going to have sex with it when I take it home. Slow removing that sexy blue wardrobe to reveal that hard, smooth body. It'll be turned on by me insert various things; plugs and HDICkMI. Then slowly and carefully insert my long hard KNACK inside of it. Then after I'm about ready to explode into nirvana I get Knackblock by
Download required 500mb update before playing

you forgot the tub

wizzbang

Banned
Look on the bright side; the Americans are beta testing it for us!

Yep, I'm probably wave 2 or 3, Australia - sometime around week 1-4 of December. I suspect the Americans will be seriously beta testing and EU confirming issues. I figure FW 1.55 or something will be out when I get mine with a lot of odd stuff fixed. Also all the articles about "OMG whatever you do, don't do X or it will explode" will be out too. It's a win win

Chibits12

Banned
Thin boxes to allow more units on shelves. Sony really got this all figured out to sell as many of this thing as possible. Nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom