• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSReborn

I made a list as well and going by my list I'm fairly certain that the themes are in alphabetical order based on the fighters names. It was just something I noticed as I was going down my own list.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I made a list as well and going by my list I'm fairly certain that the themes are in alphabetical order based on the fighters names. It was just something I noticed as I was going down my own list.
This was my list before the alphabetical thing came to mind:
(It starts at 30 seconds)

Noted and it is falling into place perfectly up until Kratos, which is one too low and that is obviously Kratos and not Jak and Daxter. I wonder if Good/Evil Cole is messing me up. Wonder if they both share one and there's 4 extra songs here?

Mush

Whoever said it’s a hard task keeping up with your own character is spot on.

I don't know it if it's the camera, or the artstyle, but I am really struggling to maintain a hold on everything.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Whoever said it’s a hard task keeping up with your own character is spot on.

I don't know it if it's the camera, or the artstyle, but I am really struggling to maintain a hold on everything.

It's how zoomed out everything is & I'm playing on a 60 inch plasma.

Lol, soooo fun.

So TimeEffect and myself are playing against a couple of guys that gave it to us pretty good just a match before. Both teams are landing supers and time is about to run out so I stun one player and activate Parappa's level 2 and skateboard into him and in the final seconds of the match I skateboard towards kratos for a last second kill, only he activates his level 1 and we knock each other out. OVERTIME!!!!!

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Then TimeEffect just starts strappin C4 on everybody and we are landing supers and dodging supers and won overtime handily. That's it, I'm calling it a night on a good note. People need to play this and give a fair chance there are so many crazy moments.

I like doing Sweet Tooth's fireblow with you hitting supers on them lol

SykoTech

Only listened to a few of those themes, but they sound very nice.

Why they didn't use something like that for the character reveals, I'll never know.

KalBalboa

Banned
Only listened to a few of those themes, but they sound very nice.

Why they didn't use something like that for the character reveals, I'll never know.

They might have been sitting on them until they were finalized. Seeing this list contributes to my worry that we already know every character that'll wind up in the final game.

With that being said, it'd still be a day-one for me.

PSY・S;42595591 said:
Hhahaha, oh man. At least Vita peeps can play whatever they want with music app if SuperBot doesn't remove that option for final game.

Oh yeah I guess that's true.
I really need to shell out for a big Vita memory card so I don't have to worry about putting so much on it

TheMink

PSY・S;42592324 said:
Me. It's "SuP3RiViAIN" which is supposed to be read as "Superman". It's old and stupid and Sony needs to let me change it already.

Oh ok, got at, will add.

When you guys send your psn id to me say your gaf name too :)

SSReborn

Whoever runs this

https://twitter.com/SuperBotEnt

Needs to be slapped. Where are the updates and engagement. Tell people the game is playable at Eurogamer or something. IDK maybe mention there is a demo now up at retailers. Ask people who there favorite character so far is. Something.

This, https://www.facebook.com/SuperBotEntertainment, isn't much better.

and the youtube channel... man even the website I heard someone say they "registered for updates" on the main site and didn't even get one update about the game.

TheMink

and the youtube channel... man even the website I heard someone say they "registered for updates" on the main site and didn't even get one update about the game.

They are worried someone will hack the youtube page and rhe twitter page and the facebook page and get a whole bunch of leaks.

wait...

Drencrom

Seriously though, why haven't they given us any news?

Are they so busy with the development that they can't even go on twitter and give us a measly message what event we should look forward to for new info/reveals?

I told you guys the marketing was outsourced to Paul Gale lol.

Fucking hell, don't remind me. Is it really that hard to just put up info on your own website weekly like smash dojo?

Seriously though, why haven't they given us any news?

Are they so busy with the development that they can't even go on twitter and give us a measly message what event we should look forward to for new info/reveals?

Well that's why you have community managers, except I think they made the mistake of making that person also a part of the dev team. Let me run the social stuff lol.

This thread sucks right now, and it has sucked for so long. It's just page upon page of nothingness. This is what the last 30 or so pages have consisted of...

34973.gif

waffles.jpg

Cinnamon-Roll-Waffles-31.jpg

Waffle. Waffle waffle waffle. I mean, it's maddening. We need something substantial to discuss, big time.

It sucks if you don't have the beta like me. Nothing to talk about besides music rips.

But even talk of the beta has grown tiresome, especially considering it's nearly identical to the first build, except with less content. I enjoyed talking about it a couple of months ago, but now? Eughhhhhh. And now people are posting pictures of Paul Gale doing push-ups. That's what the community has succumbed to!

SuperBot, we need new news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom